💚39💚

Mandarin(I'm using this instead of Chinese now)
Jisung/Chenle thoughts
English
Korean

   Chenle insisted they go straight home after the mirror maze. He didn't want Chenji to get too "exhausted" because of being carried around all day. Jisung had no choice but to agree since it was getting dark anyway and he didn't want to be scolded by Jaemin and Taeyong.

     Though he did find it unfair that the 00' liners and older could sleep at whatever time they wanted. Life is hard being a fetus.

     Nothing was out of the ordinary when they reached. It was the usual. Kun screaming at Jaehyun to put on a shirt, Taeyong cooking, Ten and Johnny making out, XiaoHenYang playing Minecraft. Perfect. A few hours later, norenmin returned for dinner.

     "Jeno? Jaemin? What are you two doing here?" Taeyong asked as he set the table. "We wanted to see our little spoon" Jaemin replied, a big smile on his face.

    "I'M A KNIFE-" Renjun started hitting Jaemin which caused Jeno to laugh and pull him away. "Right, sit down for dinner" Taeyong didn't scold them too much, which surprised Jisung.

  00' liner privilege I bet

      "Jisung do you want to keep Chenji when you go back to Korea?" Chenle queried, as if it were the most important thing to ask. "Let's not talk about me leaving. Let's talk about you." Jisung smiled and dragged Chenle up to his room.

     "I've wanted to know something" Chenle started. "How did you come out to your parents?"

   Jisung sighed and patted the space next to him. "It's a medium sized story, I suggest you sit down"

     *flashback yeehaw*

   Right so one day when I was fifteen Jaemin and I were playing Minecraft in my room. Jaemin wanted to make a bet, if he collected more wood than me in a span of five minutes, then I'd have to come out to my parents.

    As expected, he won. I didn't think too much about it because he said it jokingly but I was really surprised when he dragged me down the stairs to my parents who were watching TV.

      "Jaemin? Jisung? Do you guys need anything?" my mom asked. Jaemin pushed me forward. "Jisung has something to tell you two."

      "No I don't!" I quickly ran behind him. "Jaem what are you doing?" I whispered. "Kiddo, you need to do this. you're already fifteen. Have some confidence."

     He stepped sideways and pushed me forward again. I sighed. "Mom, Dad. I-I have something to tell you. I'm- I LIKE DICK" I panicked. Realising what I said, I ran behind the couch and ducked in embarrassment. I could hear laughs and gasps. But it all ended well. Apparently my mom "been knew" as she said.

*end of flashback yeehaw*

     Chenle couldn't help it. He started off with giggling which quickly escalated into shrieks of dolphin noises. Not that Jisung was complaining, he'd never complain. "Oh my" He wiped the tears from his eyes. "That was one of the best coming out stories I've ever heard"

     "So how did you come out?" Jisung asked nonchalantly. "That's the thing" Chenle said nervously. "I didn't"

   Jisung stared up at him with wide eyes. "You haven't?" Chenle shook his head. "I don't know how"

    He had to be honest. You can't just lie about things like that. And now he couldn't read Jisung's expression.

what do you think of me?

    "I understand if you aren't ready but" Jisung stopped. "Chenle, you have to do it."

     "Then help me"