💚67💚

(I don't know Jisung's parents names so we gonna have to improvise here. Also watch 'weathering with you' and 'your name' 100000/10 recommend)

                     "Okay" Mrs Park heaved a sigh of relief as she set aside the last bundle of clothes. Chenle wiped the sweat from his forehead and sat down beside her. "That's the last one" Mrs Park's usually happy attitude flipped a complete 180 degrees as she glared out the door of Jisung's old bedroom, where the faint lights of television illuminated the green painted walls of the hallway. "Hodaka, you old rain cloud, couldn't you and your ever-so-fabulous son help me and Chenle with the unpacking?" She yelled over the noise of the evening news. "Hina, I told you that I wanted to help but you said to watch the news like the normal ancient that I am. And Jisung went to get groceries" The man yelled back at his wife, who grumbled in annoyance. Hina Park may not have been in the living room with her husband but she certainly knew that he flipped her off silently. "You put that finger down before I cut it off" She ended the conversation then and there, but soon regained her good mood after hearing Chenle's angelic dolphin laughter. The boy faked wiping a tear from his eye. "I love how you're so dominant with Mr Park. It gives me hope to be able to threaten Jisung like this after we get married" Mrs Park smiled at him and wiggled her eyebrows playfully. "Can I expect myself to be invited to this wedding of yours? I'll make sure you get to beat up my son" The Chinese giggled again and responded with "You and Mr Park would be the first people on the guest list from your son's side"

                                             To be honest, Chenle didn't know what he was saying. The words slipped out of his mouth so naturally as his face muscles hurt from the excessive smiling. He wasn't as flustered as he would have been a month ago, he could barely feel the blood rushing to his cheeks, but he knew they were a noticeable shade of pink. Perhaps he was getting more comfortable with Mrs Park? Maybe he had warmed up to the idea of marriage with Park Jisung, and was beginning to embrace the fact that it might actually happen, and the woman in front of him might actually become his mother-in-law? Whatever it was, in the time that he had been thinking about the questions he wanted to ask himself and Jisung, he had managed to finish an entire conversation with her and tell her that he didn't want dinner. She had simply nodded and told him that Jisung rarely ate dinner too, leaving the room to prepare her own dinner with her husband. Chenle sighed and leaned into the headboard of the bed. The entire concept of dating and marriage was something he didn't understand. Yeah, he wanted to date and marry whoever he loved, raise kids with them, grow old and watch each other's hair turn grey together. He looked forward to the day it would finally happen. But it was a complicated process. Not financially of course, he was rolling in cash. But because he didn't know when fate would just go "Oh, these bitches be enjoying their life a little too much. Let's make that bottom-looking one lose his feelings and push the tall one into depression!". Chenle didn't want that to happen. The fact that he wasn't blushing when thinking about marriage with his boyfriend worried him. He wanted to marry Jisung. He wanted to live with Jisung. He wanted Jisung.

or did he?

He did

Right?

                                                                                Of course he did. Chenle knows he wouldn't be so concerned over this if it involved his friends or parents. It was different with Jisung. The urge to be with him no matter what the situation remained with him throughout Jisung's stay in Shanghai and would still be with him until his last breath. "Lele? I bought macarons. Why are your eyebrows creased?" Jisung stepped into the room and set down the recyclable bag full of macarons. 

"Nothing. I love you." Chenle said, and rested his head on his boyfriend's lap once he sat down beside him. 

"I love you too, angel"