🎂✨💚69 - 1💚✨🎂

18th November 2020

"It's his birthday in four days" Jisung turned his head towards Yuta so fast it almost flew off. "Jisoos fucking Chris, I'm an idiot" He groaned and hit his head on the cold walls of the supermarket. "Hey don't do that, you remind me of Taeil when he got possessed" Sicheng laughed at his husband's joke. Jisung had every right to smash his skull on the nearest hard surface. Chenle's birthday was in three days. And here he was, buying groceries with the married couple. "Winwin hyung, what do I do?" The man internally cackled, he knew this moment would come, where Taeyong's pre planning would be executed.

"Listen. All you have to do, is call up your second mom and listen to what he says. And when he picks up the phone, whisper 'macaron' so he knows why you called. If he doesn't pick up, call your second dad, and say the same thing, he'll fill you in on what to do" Sicheng said slowly, to make sure the boy understood what he had to do. Planning a birthday party for your boyfriend isn't the easiest thing. And Mama Yong knew that from the day he forgot to give Jaehyun the milk he wanted for his birthday back when they were 10. So he took matters into his own hands, gettting everyone in on it, including Jisung's parents. It was actually quite hilarious when Taeyong told Yuta that everyone who was supposed to know about it knew about it, except Jisung. And he was supposed to play the lead role in the entire thing. Orange juice had spewed out of the Japanese's nose, which caused it to spew out of Hendery's nose too, since he laughed just as hard after seeing it happen.

"Hello? Macaron"

-

November 19th 2020

"Angel, Taeyong called me over, I need to go okay? I love you. Mom, Dad, take care of him" Jisung shut the door behind him as he tried to smoothen the wrinkles in his black suit. "I LOVE YOU TOO! BE SAFE AND DON'T DRIVE OVER THE SPEED LIMIT, CHICK!" Chenle yelled back. Taeyong had called him, but it wasn't for a good old mom-son conversation. It was almost a once in a year event that Lee Taeyong would have everyone gather in 'the room'. What is 'the room'? It was the biggest room in the house, a renovated basement. For a basement, it looked better than most offices of big companies. It contained the magnificent creation that was something they called the 'Simon Says' table. Taeyong was the Simon of theirs. Simon would say, and they would listen. The basement also housed the important documents of the place and people, and where they would do all the official matters, such as working on their businesses. And no one was allowed in there in casual clothes. It was a rule Taeyong set, a place where they worked officially should be treated like it. Hence, the reason why Park Jisung was almost going over the speed limit in his Mercedes to make it on time for the meeting. Mr Lee also wouldn't tolerate latecomers.

Thankfully, he reaches earlier than expected, with only half of the twenty-four seats full. Taeyong was looking through documents. Doyoung was fiddling with his suit buttons. Mark and Haechan were talking quietly. Jaehyun looked like he had been pulled out of bed and shoved in a suit, and he was sipping a carton of milk. Jaemin and Jeno were showing Renjun around. XiaoHenYang were quiet for once. Someone must have told them the rules of TY. Kun adjusted his glasses. Ten and Johnny on their phones, probably texting each other. Taeil was helping Doyoung fix his hair. Hansol sat near Kun, exchanging galnces with him frequently. As the others started to file into the room one by one, the volume of the hushed whispers increased. Jisung had sat down next to the empty seat that was assigned to Chenle, and silently greeted Sungchan, who looked more amused than tensed. Of course everyone knew what the meeting was going to be about. Taeyong needed his youngest son to finally settle down with the one he loved, and for him to be happy, he would do anything.

"Ahem" The said male cleared his throat and stood up from his seat. The conversations around them stopped abruptly. Taeyong pushed his glasses further up his nose and stepped on the large round table. He walked over to the center of the wooden platform and looked around in a full circle. "Nothing I say in here will be repeated outside of this room, so for those who are forgetful, I hope you brought a pen and paper. Everything that will be discussed today is regarding Jisung. Chenle's birthday is in two days and I don't want it to be a flop of a party, like how Jaehyun's first birthday after he started dating me was. Let's do it cliche. All of us will show up at Jisung's house and give Chenle roses in age order, as in Taeil gives a rose first. Jisung will write whatever he wants on the 23 slips of paper that will be stuck to the roses. Chenle will be left there with Jisung's parents who will keep him occupied until five in the evening. Then Johnny and Ten will pick him up and drive him to the studio. If he asks why, tell him to wait. Jaehyun will play a few recordings of anything Jisung wants but it has to take at least thirty minutes to listen to all of them. JohnTen would finish up with their break by then and will drive Chenle to NoRenMin's garden" He smiled at the addition of Renjun's name to the owners list of the garden. "Where Jisung will be waiting with a cake and candles. A small pinic table with snacks will be set up for them and we will leave them alone for the rest of the night" Taeyong looked up from his notes. A round of applause filled the room, and the neighbours should be thankful that they sound-proofed all the walls of the basement. Taeyong stepped down from the table and returned to his seat as Mark stepped up, to revise everyone's positions. Jaehyun had already left the room with his boyfriend, and the others who were more experienced. The only explaining was to be done to the newer ones who weren't familiar with neocity and how the government there worked. To put it simply, Taeyong was the president, and the members of the 127 unit and some from the U unit were the other official leaders.