💚49💚

Korean
Chensung thoughts
English
Mandarin

"Lele?" Jisung shook the sleeping boy's shoulder. He had been in China for a week and a half now. Three days and he'd be back home in Korea. Not alone of course, since Kun allowed Chenle to go with him. "Hm" He hummed and sighed softly as he felt Jisung play with his hair. "Five minutes"

"Five minutes till I start packing without you Lele" He hopped off the bed after planting a kiss on Chenle's forehead and threw open his suitcase. He started shoving his clothes and some candy into it as YangYang watched from the doorway in disappointment. "Let me help" He pushed Jisung away and shoved in a pair of his shoes. Now you see, YangYang had a plan. Just then, Kun walked across and saw the mess of a suitcase the two boys were trying to pack.

  "Move over, you imbeciles" Kun sat down between them as they got up. Yangyang pulled Jisung down to sit on the small couch beside the door. "And this friend, this is how you get someone to pack for you, thank you"

  Jisung rolled his eyes at his words and stared at his own boyfriend instead.

boyfriend. my boyfriend

  The words rolled off his tongue perfectly. And they definitely fit Chenle. "So Yang, when are Hendery and Dejun going to propose?" Yangyang turned a deep shade of red as he hit the taller. "N-no we're just friends" "Friends my ass, I'll cut to the chase, bitch when's the wedding?"

       Chenle might have been half awake but that didn't stop him from giving snarky remarks. "WHOEVER THAT WAS, DON'T SWEAR IN KUN'S HOUSE YOU LITTLE FUCKER" Jaehyun shouted from downstairs. Jaehyun's always downstairs, and no one even knows why.

  "I can't sleep anymore, Jisung carry me" Chenle made grabby hands at his boyfriend. "That's what I thought. No one on the planet can sleep through Jaehyun shouting." Jisung waddled over to him and put his hands on his neck before lifting him by his thighs.

he wasn't wrong about him being thicc- no Jisung bad bad bad no rainbows and butterflies rainbows and butterflies

  He set Chenle down beside Yangyang who had gotten a cup of coke out of nowhere. "Why do you put him beside me, just put him on your lap dammit" Chenle let out his dolphin shriek upon hearing his friend's words. "If only. Jisung wouldn't do that."

   "Try again peasant" Jisung glared at YangYang before lifting Chenle again and seating him on his own lap.

   "And this, my friend" Chenle pecked Jisung's lips. "This is what you call, reverse psychology"

9.5k reads omfg I love y'all 💚💚💚 also YEOROBUN RESONANCE PT 1 IS RELEASING TODAY AAÀAAAAA MAKE SURE TO STREAM EVERY SONG AND SUPPORT OUR BOYS AND SHOW THEM A LOT OF LOVE