💚26💚

3.55p.m

Korean
Chinese
English

Jisung had nothing to do on the couch after YangYang got carried away by xiaodery so he went back to awkwardly pacing back and forth in Chenle's room.

"It's almost four. Shit what is he going to think if I'm just in his room. I know Kun said not to worry but damn how can I not worry when I'm about to meet the cutest being on the planet" Jisung thought as he fidgeted with his fingers.

Thankfully, Yukhei opened the door and stuck his head inside. "Are you going to stay here when Chenle comes?" He asked.

"I don't know xuxi. Will he be okay with it?" Jisung ran a hand through his freshly dyed blonde hair and sighed.

"Hey it'll be alright little dude. Chenle likes you too, I can tell" Lucas winked at him before closing the door and leaving the room. "KUN WHEN CHENLE COMES, BE SURE TO TEXT JISUNG ABOUT IT" Yukhei's shout could be heard from the room.

Jisung sat down on Chenle's surprisingly soft bed and pulled out his phone.

Jiswung:
AyO hitman bang

Lohloh:
I would love to continue that but I'm tired and walking home

Jiswung:
You're walking home?
Kewl
I'm bored
Taeyong and Jaehyun are probably cuddling now or something so there's no one to entertain me

Lohloh:
What about Johnny

Jiswung:
Johnny went for a walk

Lohloh:
I see

Jiswung:
That you icy

Lohloh:
Stan kweens👌

Jiswung:
AYY

Lohloh:
I'm on my porch lemme just ring the doorbell

Jiswung:
Kk

3.59p.m

Jisung was panicking. Chenle was literally less than a kilometre from him. "Fuck duck fuck duck" He muttered as he got off Chenle's bed and stood by the closed door. His heart was beating at an inhumane pace as he opened the door just a little for him to see what was going on outside. Sicheng, who was retreating to his room, saw Jisung and gave him a knowing look while mouthing a silent 'good luck' to him.

"KUN I'M HOME!" Chenle yelled from downstairs.

"That's him. I know it's him. Oh my God I'm about to meet the love of my life in less than a minute." Jisung was overwhelmed by the thoughts of being able to see Chenle in person.

He could hear footsteps nearing closer to the door.

Five

A giggle was heard from outside.

Four

"Chenle take a shower before doing your homework" Renjun yelled from his room.

Three

"Okayyyy renjunnnnn" Chenle dragged his words.

Two

"Did I lock my room? No I didn't." Jisung could hear the doorknob turning.

One

The door opened.