💚64💚

"Well aren't you a bitch" Donghyuck gasped at Renjun's words. "Regina I didn't mean to put a plus 4! It was all I had, come on honey, you got to understand"

"You could have put that green zero! But no, you put that plus 4"

"You say it like you didn't add onto it with a plus 2 for Jaemin, Injun"

"Shut up Jeno, at least I'm arguing for his sake"

"There's no point in in though?"

"Daniella my point is to make it obvious that you" Renjun pointed his index finger at him. "You are gay and gayer and mean"

          "Compliments to the person making the tea" Yangyang sipped the actual tea he was drinking as his head swerved back and forth between the two, like he was watching an intense game of tennis. "Thank you, sheep" Doyoung chuckled as he walked out of the kitchen, kettle on hand. "Would anyone like some more?"

           Yukhei raised his cup in the air. "Me" Mark sighed and looked over to his roommate. "Hyuck stop arguing over Uno, it's just a game dammit"

          Jaemin widened his eyes and slapped his cards down on the couch. "Just a game? Excuse me Mark Lee Minhyung but Uno is not 'Just a game'. Do you seriously want me to pull out my PowerPoint again-" "Nana that's enough" Jeno pulled him away from the Canadian to avoid his homicidal intentions. "We can't murder people on Taeyong's grounds"

"Right" Jaemin huffed and took his cards away from Yangyang, who was reaching over to look at them. Taeil laughed at the scene and looked at Doyoung. "Tell me that Minyoung and Dami won't be as hard to control?" "That depends, when do you want to make them?" He winked and sat down. "After you propose, bunny boy"

            "It's kind of a relief that everyone chose the neon green cups isn't it?" Chenle nudged Jisung, who nodded in agreement. "That saved Taeyong a lot of work. Good idea, calling Hendery to ask."
"I know I'm smart, baby, no need to remind me"

"You're the baby here" Jisung pecked his lips. "Did you pack to go to your future in-laws's house already?"

"I didn't even unpack so yes? And they're not going to be my in-laws until you propose, chick"

"Cute"

"You're cuter"

"You're the cutest"

"Not denying that"

"You're cuter than everyone in the world, Angel"

               Chenle giggled and put his arms around Jisung's neck. "I can show you the world~" A loud crashing sound. "Who sang my husband's song?" Right. It was obviously Dejun. "Show me the world, Angel" Jisung brushed his nose against his boyfriend's.

"Do you seriously want me to carry a mirror here? Bae, you are my world"