💚40💚

Korean
Mandarin
Jisung/Chenle thoughts
English

        "And how exactly could I help you?" Jisung raised his eyebrow. "I don't know" Chenle shrugged. "Why not I introduce you as my boyfriend and see how my parents react?"

     Jisung choked on his own saliva. "You want to what?" "Jisung it's not a bad idea. I could always tell them it was a prank if it doesn't work out and I could actually introduce you as my friend if their supportive." Chenle rubbed his back to comfort him.

     I want to call you a masochist for hoping to enjoy the outcomes of this but you're too innocent. let my pain be with me.

        Jisung tried to pretend he wasn't too affected by his words. "If that's what you want then sure" Chenle smiled widely and jumped on to Jisung, forcing him into a bone-crushing hug as he muttered countless 'thank you' s.

      "Since we got that over with, and I'm not really in the mood for dinner, I'm just going to sleep first" Jisung peeled Chenle off of him and discarded his hoodie, since he preferred sleeping in just his shirt. "I'm not in the mood for dinner either, so I'm just going to change and we can go to bed together" Chenle said, still smiling.

    He skipped away from Jisung and pulled out a pair of shorts and a shirt from his closet and skipped to the bathroom. Jisung groaned quietly. The number of thoughts running through his head were too much for him to handle.

I didn't ask for this. at all. but here I am.

     Sure he was confused about his feelings too but he was incredibly sure that they were growing bigger and deeper. The older had certainly captured a place in his heart.

I'm exuding maximum whipped energy what the fuck

      He was too tired to be dealing with emotional controversy. Deciding that he didn't want to wait for Chenle, he crashed onto the bed and waited for his heavy eyelids to close. Soon enough, a small figure slipped into his arms and circled its arms around his neck. "Good night lele" he murmured. "Good night jisungie" Chenle hummed.

time skip bcs a/n don't know what to do now

   "Jisung" A voice said. Another hand poked his cheek. Even when he was unconscious, Jisung could tell the voice wasn't Chenle's. "Who the fuck are you?" He whispered, eyes still closed.

    "Liu Gang Gang, let's go play some minecraft before Kun wakes up" His eyes shot open and yes, it was indeed Yangyang standing there in all his I'm-for-some-reason-shorter-than-you glory. Jisung looked down and Chenle who was sleeping soundly while hugging him. He carefully removed the hands that were tightened around his neck and crawled out of bed.

      His shirt was wrinkled, his hair was messy and he hadn't brushed his teeth yet but he didn't care. Minecraft was Minecraft and Minecraft is important. He quickly and silently followed the already dressed-and showered Yangyang out of the room and into XiaoDery's.

    "Do you live here now?" Jisung asked, standing by the door frame. "I might as well" YangYang winked at him. He gestured for Jisung to sit beside him on the floor. He did what he was told and pulled out his phone while he was at it. He didn't notice time go by, but it never bothered him. Not until they heard a knock on the door at least. (Stream knock knock by astro you clowns)

     "Jisung are you in here?" Chenle poked his head in the room. "Yeah, just playing Minecraft with Yang" he said, not even looking up. Chenle walked in and sat beside him. He looked over his shoulder, noticing that he was indeed, engrossed in the game based on his creased eyebrows and facial expression.

     Chenle sat there doing nothing and waited for Jisung to notice him but no. Even when he called his name he would only hum in response.

  okay now you're going to get it

     Sick of the ignorance, he huffed and snatched Jisung's phone away from him. "Lele give it back"

"No"

"Chenle I was in a cave fighting zombies, give it back"

"That's not my concern. Pay attention to me, not to your phone or YangYang."

   Yangyang was completely unbothered by the developing chaos.

   "I'm not giving it back" Chenle stepped out of the room. "Chenle" He stepped out of the room further, towards the staircase. "ZHONG CHENLE" Jisung shouted and ran out to chase him.

    Chenle got the point and ran downstairs into the kitchen. He crouched behind one of the many redwood counters. He could hear Jisung's hurried footsteps. "Chenle. Come out" He growled.

no

    Chenle smiled contentedly, knowing Jisung would never find him. Wrong. He could feel himself being yanked up by the collar to face a panting Jisung. "Give me my phone" He ordered. Jisung wouldn't admit it but being in such close proximity with Chenle may have caused his gaze to flicker to his lips.

    pretty, plump, pink lips.

  "No" Chenle said, feeling small under Jisung's gaze. He could have sworn he caught him looking at his lips. It's not like he himself wasn't, though.

heh. chick lips.

     Jisung leaned closer, Chenle's back hitting the table behind. "No?" He asked. "Yeah no. What are you going to do about it?" Chenle was gaining back some of his old confidence. Jisung looked directly at his lips, not even trying to hide it.

  "A little something that I'm going to like. Very much"

i-hate-snakue do you like it?