💚54💚

Korean
Mandarin
English
chensung thoughts 

          "Jisung" Yuta smiled and sat in between him and Sicheng, who was sitting beside Chenle. "I'm all for making out in Doyoung's car, but you know that the if the rest of us start feeling boyfriend-deprived just by watching you and start making out with our own boyfriends, Doyoung will hit every single of of us with his Chanel flip-flops." He rubbed the boy's shoulder comfortingly. "Now tell your hyung everything that happened there." And so Jisung started the story.

   "I don't know Chenle. Associating with Yuta was one of the weirdest and the best decision I have ever made." Another conversation carried on beside them in rapid Chinese. Chenle shook his head and slapped his forehead. "But why did he have to propose to you with bananas from Johnny's garden?" Renjun turned back to look at them after hearing what Chenle said. "He proposed to you with bananas? You got engaged to that Japanese smiley boy even though he proposed to you with bananas? Now that's true love right there" He nodded in approvement and clapped silently. "Would like to request Google translate sunbaenim's presence here" Jeno whispered to Jaemin who was staring at their little spoon with heart eyes. Well, they were both staring at him with heart eyes. 

          "Hey I heard my name, what's going on?" Yuta faced his husband with his brows furrowed. Sicheng smiled and pecked his cheek. "Don't worry honey, I was just telling the kids how you proposed to me" "Quite a story, wasn't it?" Johnny laughed upon remembering the whole thing. "But really an amazing wedding. Yuta really put effort into it" 

     Taeyong joined the conversation. "Yeah well, he made me his best man and had Hyunnie propose to me at his wedding" "Aw baby, don't pretend you didn't like it" Jaehyun showed off his dimples and hugged his fiancee. "Can you guys not? You're making me miss my Taeil. " Doyoung groaned and honked the van's horn at some car that swerved in front of them. "You're just whipped, bunny"

"You say it like you aren't whipped for Chenle, maknae" Jisung's cheeks reddened as Chenle let out his dolphin laugh. "Don't got so much swag now, do you?" Ten teased and buried himself deeper in Johnny's Fisherman hoodie. "Gays let's not bully the kid. Anyway, YuWin's wedding anniversary was yesterday. I don't want the details about what happened during your video call. We're going to celebrate by throwing you guys a birthday party!" Taeyong said excitedly.

    "And Kun is coming. With XiaoHenYang." Johnny added. "Hansol?" Chenle asked. "Hansol is coming" Jaehyun smiled. They knew the two were still incredibly whipped for each other but Hansol just didn't know how to word out a reason. Jaemin sighed and rubbed his temples. "Operation KunSol will take a while" "Damn right it will" Lucas shuffled around in the backseat. Can this van get any shorter?" 

"Even Sungchan doesn't complain about it so shut" Doyoung snapped and smiled again after seeing their house, or should I say, mansion, come into view. "Oh look, we're here"

    Chenle stared at the structure with wide eyes before turning to look at his boyfriend. "And you dare call me rich"

  (i missed yuwins wedding oml im the worst uahaidhwfuhriegelgglr n e way ill update as soon as i can for yuwin bday and yall can already guess whats going to happen with kunsol😏 and yes yuwin are married already, and jaeyong are going to be married. johnten arent married yet but johnathan proposed already uwu. i have a math exam tmr so wish me luck! i love you guys!💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚)