4

A/N: credit for plot and unchanged parts of the script go to the writers of friends.

BACK ROOM OF THE CAFÉ

Madame Houcheloup and Eponine are removing the rest of their unbrows for each other. Madame pulls Eponine's and Eponine pulls Madame's.

"Ow!"

"Oh!!"

"Ow!! Ow!!"

"Ow!!!"

"Ow!!!!!!! Ow-ow-ow-ow!" They scream together.

The boys hear the women's screams and enter the back room, each with a different utensil from the bar to use as a weapon.

"We're all right." Eponine says while holding her no longer existent unibrow.

"It's okay, it's okay." Madame Houcheloup says also holding her no longer existent unibrow.

"We're all right." Eponine repeats holding out a hand to the boys to say that they're fine.

"We were just plucking our eyebrows." Madame Houcheloup says.

"Off?!!" Marius says, still holding a wine glass in the air by his head.

Eponine rolls her eyes. "For your information, this happens to be a pain like no man will ever experience."

Mumbles and chuckles are heard from the boys.

"Yeah, well I don't think you can make that statement, unless you've been kicked in an area that God only meant to be treated nicely." Combferre says with raised eyebrows, dropping a bottle opener.

Courfeyrac crosses his arms and stands next to Combferre, placing down the kettle he was holding. "Yeah, I think that women just have a lower threshold of pain than men, that's all. I mean, come on, it's just a little pulling."

The girls smirk to each other. "Oh yeah, come here." Eponine says. Courfeyrac rolls his eyes and looks to his friends before approaching Eponine. She punches him in the stomach to make him crouch down and then holds his face with one hand and the tweezers with the other.

"Oh, that's mature." Joly says while dropping the shaker he held to his side.

"Okay, fine, so now what, you just pull a hair out?" Courfeyrac asks, his face still in Eponine's hand.

"Uh-huh." Madame says with crossed arms.

Eponine smiles. "That's right." Courfeyrac starts to laugh until Eponine pulls out a hair, he then lets out a high-pitched whine. Eponine then pushes his head away, sending him stumbling back holding his glabella.

"Who's next?" Eponine asks with a smirk. The boys either step back or bring their "weapons" up to cover their faces. Madame Houcheloup laughs and then says "you boys have your meeting soon. So leave us be." Eponine nods. Just as the boys begin to leave they see an unhappy Y/n enter with Enjolras tailing behind her.

CAFÉ MUSAIN ENTRANCE

Y/n is trying to close the door on Enjolras but he forces it open.

"Come on, Y/n, come on! Talk to me! Please!!" Enjolras begs as she walks further into the café.

THE BACK ROOM OF THE CAFÉ

Marius slowly closes the door, and Y/n's voice is heard from the main part of the café.

"I can't talk to you. I can't even look at you right now!"

Eponine gets up and walks towards the door. "What?"