modern high school courfeyrac; 3:00

A/N: requests are on their way and I AM SO SORRY FOR THE WAIT! school has been busting my ass and i just need to find time. sorry again. THEY ARE COMING THOUGH. I PROMISE! this kind of sucks <3

Courfeyrac glanced at his phone for the eighteenth time, waiting for it to strike 3:00.

3:00 was five minutes after the dismissal bell, and the exact time you would get to your locker after exiting your final period class.

He spotted you and shoved his phone in his pocket before approaching your locker, that you had just opened.

He stood in front of the open locker door, hiding his face and figure. He winked at a passing girl, who immediately blushed and giggled.

You hadn't looked at him yet. You put textbooks and homework that you weren't going to do away before closing your locker and coming face to face with the boy who had been pestering you to go out with him for the last month.

"Aw Courf, you're right on time. But again, the answer is still no."

You swing your bag over your shoulder and start to walk away until he blocks your path.

"Why?" He whines.

"Because" you try to move past him, but he blocks you again, "I have too much on my plate right now. And a boyfriend" your try to walk again, but fail again "is anything but what I need right now."

"But I'd be a great boyfriend-"

"I'm sure you would be, but just not for me. I'm sorry." You say before finally getting past him.

This was a routine. Courfeyrac begging for you to go out on a date with him and you declining. You did feel more and more guilty every time, but you knew that going out with a boy like that would only do you harm.

You adjust your bag strap that had been falling off of your shoulder and make your way home.

-

3:00 read Courfeyrac's phone screen. He smiles and lightly bounces on his feet.

He looked over the crowd and spotted you. You opened your locker, yet again, not seeing him behind the door yet.

You close the locker door and there stood Courfeyrac with a bouquet of flowers covering his face.

"For you."

He hands you the flowers with a bow.

"Courf..."

"I want to be with you! Why do you keep pushing me away?" He whines as he lets the flowers fall by his side.

"I'm busy-"

"No, you're not! You are at the top of your classes and I just saw you at the mall with your friends last week! So what is it?"

You sigh. You look between the flowers and his pleading his face.

You roll your eyes and take the flowers from his hand, ignoring his question.

"I'm only taking these because you paid for them and I don't want your money to go to waste."

He raises and eyebrow at you, to which you roll your eyes again.

You walk around him and make your way home. Courfeyrac drums his hands on your locker as he leaves with a smile.

-

3:00.

You know the drill.

You close your locker door and there he was, leaning on the next locker with crossed arms and a smirk.