1

A/N: i want to make clear that i will be using the barricade boys' actors bc i don't know aaron's friends and it just helps me write so yeah i hope that doesn't inconvenience anyone.. also there are some POV changes to better fit the series. credit for plot and unchanged parts of the script go to the writers of friends.

Another day in New York City. The boys had all gathered together at the local café to cheer George on for another one of his monthly performances. A blonde waitress smoothes down her apron as she crouches down in front of the microphone.

"Everybody? Shh, shhh. The Coffee Center is proud to present the music of Mr. George Blagden."

Applause fills the café. George adjusts the guitar on his leg and smiles at the crowd.

"Thank you, thank you. Hi. I want to start with a song that's about that moment when you suddenly realize what life is all about." From their seats, the boys, except for Aaron, all nod and give George a thumbs up.

"Okay, here we go." He plays a low chord and before he can start singing, the lights go out.

"Okay, thank you very much." He says in the darkness.

-

I shove my wallet into my pocket as I walk towards the glass door exit. As I grip the handles of the door, the lights go out, and the doors lock shut, trapping me inside. I furrow my eyebrows and pull on the door handles, but it's no use. I run a hand through my hair and sigh as the emergency lights turn on.

"Oh, great. This is just..." I turn and see a gorgeous model also inside the  vestibule pressing the no longer lit buttons on one of the ATM machines. My eyes widen and I turn away from her to make a gesture of quiet exuberance. The breathtaking women sighs and takes out her phone from her bag. She dials a number and raises the device to her ear. I watch her out of the corner of my eye.

Oh my God, it's that Victoria's Secret model. Something... something L/n.

"Hi Mom, it's Y/n."

She's right, it's Y/n. Y/n L/n. Oh my God. I am trapped in an ATM vestibule with Y/n L/n! Wait, is it a vestibule? Maybe it's an atrium. Oh, yeah, that is the part to focus on, you idiot!

"Yeah, I'm fine. I'm just stuck at the bank, in an ATM vestibule." She says as she leans her back on the wall beside a machine.

Y/n says vestibule... I'm going with vestibule.

"I'm fine. No, I'm not alone..." she tilts her head in my direction, "I don't know, some guy."

Ooh! Some guy. Some guy. 'Hey Y/n, I saw you with some guy last night. Yes, he was some guy.'

I shake my head and smile at my thoughts. As I take pride, I stride proudly across the vestibule and Y/n stares at me in slight confusion. She turns her head back to her phone, but watches me, still in confusion, from under her eyelashes. I scramble up and wipe off the imaginary dust off of my coat sleeve before returning back to the table I watched her from before.

-

At George's apartment, Eddie enters with a menorah, the candles lit.

"Hi everyone." He says as he slowly walks into the living room.

"And officiating at tonight's blackout, is Rabbi Redmayne." George jokes as he joins Hugh on the couch.

"Well, Aaron's old roommate was Jewish, and these are the only candles we have, so... Happy Hanukkah, everyone."

-

Alright, alright, alright. It's been fourteen and a half minutes and you still have not said one word. Oh God, do something. Just make contact, smile!

I smile at her, she smiles back sweetly.

There you go!

I continue to smile like an idiot, and her smile fades. She turns away and looks a little shaken, frightened even.

You're definitely scaring her.

Y/n clear her throat awkwardly and turns to me. "Would you like to call somebody?" She asks, offering her phone.

Yeah, about 300 guys I went to high school with.

"Yeah, thanks." I say before taking the phone and dialing a number.

-

George, Hugh, Eddie, Killian, and Fra are flipping and flicking pennies off of the table and their fingers when the phone rings. George flicks a penny off of his thumb and gets off the couch to answer the phone. "Hello?"

"Hey, it's me."

George covers the end of the phone and shouts to the men "it's Aaron!" They all turn to face George, who uncovers the speaker and speaks again. "Are you okay?"

(weird pov change i didn't quite know how to write- just a heads up) "Yeah, I'm fine." I subtly look to Y/n to see her watching the heel of her shoe dig into the marble floor. Trying to cover up what I was saying, I mumble "I'm trppd in an ATM vstbl wth Yn L/en."

"What?"

I roll my eyes and grip the phone tighter. "I'm trppd... in an ATM vstbl... wth Ynnme Lmme!

"I have no idea what you just said."

I grunt and roll my eyes again. "Just put Eddie on the phone." I tap my foot on the floor as I wait for the phone to be transferred.

"What's up man?"

"I'm trppd... in an ATM vstbl... wth Y/NNMN L/NNMN." I angrily and loudly mumble, growling at the end.

Over the phone I hear Eddie gasp and lift the phone away from his ear "oh my God! He's trapped in an ATM vestibule with Y/n L/n!" Some shuffling is heard until I hear Fra's voice.

"Aaron, listen" he mumbles something intentionally garbled.

"Yeah, like that thought never entered my mind." I say with a roll of my eyes. I look back to the model and hang up the phone before Fra can go on any longer.

"Here. Thank you."

She nods and takes the phone back to put in her bag. She slides down the wall and begins to play with a strand of her hair. I lean onto the table next to me and try to subtly watch her and hide my smirk.

I am one lucky bastard!