Prologue

Rose's POV

I wish my life was different. Actually, it really was. I had a great family. Parents that loved me. And five elder brother who looked out for me. But every good thing comes with a price. And I had to pay mine.
My brothers abandoned me for someone who tortured me. All except one.
My dad tried to protect me and so did my mom, but they failed. After they left, mom and I were happy, too. With occasional visits from my youngest older brother. Until Mom died and I went into foster care. And there I met Jordan Lukes. My foster father and torturer the past 8 years, ever since I was 9.
Being in the mafia along with an illegal underground fighter helped me not be a target for bullies.
But that facade crumbled in front of Jordan.
But will there be hope for a new start when I am forced to move back in with my brothers?
Can I let them in?
Or will my past catch upto me?
It's gonna be a bumpy rollercoaster ride in the Woods household with waking up every morning to chaos and going to sleep in tears.
After all, the Woods are known for chaos.
●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●
Hey guys!
Thank you for choosing to read "Changes".
I lost my previous account so thank you if you came from that
much love♡