39

"Y-you.. what?"
Taehyung cups the younger's cheeks to make him look into his eyes. Panic is immediately present in those big doe eyes.

"I-i'm sorry, it's too early. I d-didn't mean it like that."
Taehyung giggles and a single tear slips from the corner of his eye, a bright smile tugs at his lips.

"I love you too."
Jeongguk smiles widely, not having expected the words back. The younger pushes himself up and kisses the older on the lips, a few smiles slipping through it.

"Let's get you cleaned up, okay?"
Taehyung nods and helps Jeongguk find his shirt so the older could wear it. After helping him into the fabric, the younger picks Taehyung up bridal style and carries him to the bathroom. He lays a towel on the countertop before placing his lover on top of it and kissing his nose sweetly. Jeongguk sits down on the edge of the bathtub and opens the tap. He pours a good amount of vanilla body wash into the water before turning his head back to his boyfriend.

"Are you staring at me?"
Jeongguk's lips tug into a smirk, eyeing the boy up and down.

"N-no. Just looking at.. uhm."
Jeongguk raises his eyebrow and cocks his head a bit to the side, making his hair fall slightly into his face.
"Not my fault you're still naked."
Taehyung sticks his tongue out towards the younger and crosses his arms over his chest, only to be trapped by two strong, muscular arms. Jeongguk leans in towards Taehyung's neck and peppers kisses onto the soft skin, making the elder giggle softly.

"You're just like Neri, no wonder why you two get along so well."
Taehyung giggles and pushes the male slightly back so he could look at him.

"Are you comparing me to a three-year-old girl? That's a bit obscene, don't you think?"
Jeongguk mentally panics, making the elder laugh.
"Don't worry, i'm just teasing you. I get what you mean and i'm glad she likes me as much as i like her."

Jeongguk lifts the male up with a swift movement and sits down in his precious spot but now with Taehyung in his lap, checking the temperature of the water before helping him out of Jeongguk's shirt and lower himself into the water.
"Get it in with me."
Taehyung grabs Jeongguk's hand and looks into his eyes, receiving a nod and a smile from him before he helps himself into the tub, taking position behind Taehyung. The older male lays his head back onto Jeongguk's chest, humming in delight from the warm water and cozy feeling around him. Jeongguk intertwines their fingers together and plays with the back of the elder's hand.

"You're so pretty, TaeTae."
The older male could feel small kisses pressed to the nape of his neck and down his shoulder. Jeongguk's voice is low and soothing, loving.

"You're handsome yourself, Jeon."
Jeongguk laughs and pokes Taehyung's side.

"Don't call me 'Jeon' when you just had my dick-"

"Okay, okay! I get it. No need to scream it out."
Jeongguk turns Taehyung's face towards him and kisses him softly.

"Is someone a bit embarrassed?"
Taehyung's cheeks flush a bright pink, his head shakes no but his cheeks and heartbeat say something else.
"You know that i can almost heart your heart beating, love?"
Taehyung elbows the younger playfully, telling him to stop playing around and that he indeed is getting shy.

"Did you enjoy as much as i did?"
Jeongguk cocks his head to the side again, lifting the male up and turning him around without a struggle since he's not that heavy.

"Of course i did, why would you think i didn't?"
The younger worriedly tucks a strand of hair behind the elder's ear. His eyebrows are furrowed and a confused expression is thrown onto his facial features.

"Just because. You only focussed on me, not on yourself."
Jeongguk cups the male's cheeks softly, looking into his eyes and caressing the flesh with his thumb.

"Hey, it's my job to make your first time as memorable as i can. Of course i focus on you, you deserve the world Tae."
Taehyung nods his head and bites his lip, still not comfortable with how everything went.
"Don't make yourself feel awful because of it, you did amazing and i wouldn't have wanted it to be different."

"Okay. Thank you."
A shy smile tugs at the corners of Taehyung's lips, a pink hue spreads over his cheeks and Jeongguk connects their lips in a sweet kiss to calm him down.