I don't need your help//part 1

It is a cold and rainy morning, you were feeling your lowest today, lower than you had ever felt before you blamed on the bullies at school, they pushed you and put you down you had never been good enough for anyone, this had been happening for over 3 years and nobody would listen to you when you tried to do something about it so you just stopped, as you dragged yourself to school you began to feel more and more hatred towards yourself all you could think about was the notes that were put in your locker and the words they said to you. When you next look up you're at the school gates you look around to see if you can see any of them and unfortunately They're all there waiting for you, you gulp look down and speed walk towards the building but they spot you the brunette pulls your rucksack back pulling you along with it the tallest pushes you to the ground while the blonde takes your books and throws them into puddles, then they all start punching and kicking you calling you names and saying things that will play in your mind forever but they quickly stop. You look up to see a brown haired brown eyed boy called Dan punching them back the blonde and brunette have run far away and the tallest was on the floor with a cut up lip and bleeding nose, he helps you up and tries to dry out your books the best he can, " if you ever need anyone to talk to or need help again just text me" he hands you a piece of paper with his number on it, you look him in the eyes and say "I don't need your help"