Thunder and lightning

An: OH MY GOSH I HAVE 1K READS YOU LITERALLY DONT KNOW HOW HAPPY I AM, THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO HAS READ AND STUFF.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It was midnight and there was a massive thunderstorm going on, you hated thunder and lightning, in fact it terrified you. You had laid in bed for about half an hour just listening to the rain and the claps of thunder and watching the lightning flashes, it was now getting louder and coming closer and you became very scared. You got out of bed and ran down the hallway and knocked on your brothers door, there was no answer so you just walked in. "Dan?" You whisper nervously "DAN" you whisper-shout, Dan bolted up "are you okay?" Just then there was a loud boom of thunder and the Lightning flashed brightly you stood with your ears covered, crying. "Dan, I'm scared" you whimper he turns on the lamp near his bed and lifts up the corner of the covers "come here then" he says patting the empty space, you run over and hop into his bed. "Dan? Can we tell stories to each other like we used to,to put my mind off the noises" you whisper to him "of course we can" he replies putting an arm round you. You had to say you felt instantly safe when you were with your big brother, for the rest of the storm you two sat and talked bringing up the funniest memories you could think of taking your mind completely off the storm.