I dont need your help//part 2

It's been 3 weeks since Dan helped out with the bullies, it didn't stop them for long though they just hit you harder and got to you more now, of course You took his number You have it in your phone but you're too afraid to text him, you need his help but you don't want to seem weak, you've been trying to act like you're fine even though you are breaking down. You sit on your bed with your phone in your hands hovering over the keyboard keys not knowing what to send to Dan, eventually you type "hi Dan it's y/n can we talk" he replies more or less straight away with " no you said you didn't need help". You break down into tears.

*the next day*
It's a sunny Monday morning and once again you were dragging yourself to school, you were getting fed up of everything and had slowly started giving up, you approach the school gates and see them all waiting for you again, instead of avoiding them you just slowly shuffle into school, you know they'll see you anyway. The tallest pushes you back and you hit the wall whimpering in pain the brunette takes your phone and smashed it against the floor while the blonde started punching you, and once again they stop when you open your eyes you see that dan once again had fought them off for you, you stood up and hugged him thanking him for his help. "It's okay anytime, now how about I walk you to class" he says putting his arm around your shoulders leading you towards English.