New years party

It's 11:35pm on New Year's Eve you and phil were invited to a party which you went to, phil had to persuade you to go which took a little while. You hated parties because of your social anxiety and self esteem issues you much preferred to stay indoors cuddled up next to phil watching horror movies and scrolling through Tumblr, right now you were sat in the corner on your phone trying to block out the surroundings, you started feeling dizzy and really sick it felt like your breath was caught in your throat, it felt like you couldn't breathe. You stand up and walk outside knowing you were having an anxiety attack, you feel the cool air hit your face and you start hyperventilating, you unlock your phone and phone phil, it goes straight through to answer phone. You collapse on the floor and cry even harder your breaths getting faster and feeling more light headed, your phone starts ringing it's phil. "Y/n where are you are you okay?" He sounds panicked " n-n-no, I'm o-o-outside p-phil I-i need you" you stutter out barely being able to talk about 2 minutes later phil rushes out and kneels down beside you, he's holding you in his arms "shhh it's okay darling, do you want to go home?" He asks you, you nod instantly feeling slightly better now phil was with you. You get home at around 11:55 phil carries you bridal style up the stairs and gently places you on the couch he goes to the bedroom and gets pillows and the quilt and your favourite disney movie, he put the movie on and you cuddle up to him as you fall asleep you hear him say "happy new year sweetheart I love you"