We say things we dont mean when we're angry//part 2

It had been two days since your argument with dan, you hadn't come out of your bedroom once. Sure DAN knocked on the door a few times apologising to which you would reply with "piss off dan" or "don't fucking talking to me" so now he hadn't just given up. You laid on your bed most of the day crying the only thing you could think about was dan telling you to kill yourself. You knew he didn't mean it, he only said it because he was angry with you but you couldn't forgive him no matter how much you wanted to. You heard A soft knock on the door "y/n im sorry I really love you I didn't mean what I said, I need you. We all say things we don't mean when we're angry, you know that right?" It sounded like dan had been crying as much as you had. You laid on your bed hearing him sniffle a few times but you didn't answer "I guess we're over then" his voice cracked and you knew he was crying again, you hear him walk down the hall way to his bedroom and you hear him shut his door. You open your door and silently walk down to his bedroom listening outside his door. You heard him on the phone guessing it was phil. "I've tried everything phil, she won't talk to me. I've fucked everything up. She is my world I don't know what to do" he's sobbing and your heart sinks maybe you should give him another chance. You walk back to your bedroom and sit on your bed, thinking.