Goodbye internet// part 2

A/n: listen to the video for more effect
----------------------------------------------------
It's been a week since Dan uploaded goodbye internet and you honestly weren't coping, you missed him already what made it worse was phil tweeted this morning that he was uploading an important video at 8:30. So once again on we're sitting cross legged furiously refreshing Phil's channel, in a way you didn't want to know what it was about but you knew if you didn't watch it someone else would tell you about it and it would be better coming from phil. 8:45 a video popped up on Phils channel named "i'm sorry guys", you already didn't like where this was going but you clicked on the video anyway. The video opened up with a tearful phil and you felt your stomach churn, "hi guys" he sniffed obviously holding back tears "as you already know Dan and I are no longer living together" he lost control and fully crying "and it's all my fault" he was now sobbing and trying to hide his face "I'm sorry if I've caused you all pain by doing this and most of all I'm sorry for hurting Dan" you paused the video for a couple of seconds to wipe the tears that were dribbling down your cheeks, you then pressed play "because of what I've done I think it will be best if I delete my channel and all other social media sites" he was choking on his on breath and was obviously heartbroken by whatever had happened "I'm sorry guys I love you all please stay strong" and the video finished you slammed your laptop shut and curled up in a ball on your bed violently crying and shaking "please don't let this be real please don't" but you knew it was, this was the end of danisnotonfire and amazingphil forever.