CHAPTER 6

MINA'S POV

I don't know when it all started, I mean, do you have to take note of when you first started feeling this weird sensation in your heart? Are you supposed to give it an anniversary?

Well, time flew by.

I didn't notice I was already accustomed to her. That somehow everything revolves around her. It's partly my fault for falling in love with someone whose heart has already forgotten how to beat. I could've stopped it the moment I realized it but I didn't.

I can't blame her for the pain, for something I could've avoided on my own but didn't.

I'm sure I like her and I'm also sure she's never gonna feel the same way. She's too busy mending her broken heart she doesn't even notice how I feel until now. But this is something I choose, if she comes around I'll be glad and if she doesn't I'll be fine. For now, I just want to be with her as long as we can, as long as she needs me.

JY : "Right doc??"

MN : "Oh.... Yeah..." I snap back to reality.

JY : "See prince charming? Now stop being overprotective."

CY : "I still have my eyes on you hyung."

JY : "Hai, hai."

JH : "Now that everyone's here let's start practicing."

MN : "I'm gonna get out of your way."

CY : "Where are you going unnie?"

MN : "I have things to finish I'll be in my office."

TY : "You sure you don't want to see Dahyun cry?"

DH : "Eeeehhh???"

TY : "The bet still stands."

JY : "What bet?"

TY : "Nothing important haha."

MN : "I'll pass, Hyun if you need me call me okay?"

DH : "You sit in your office and relax, you won't hear anything from me."

CY : "Ha! We'll see about that."

MN : "Arraso..."

Yoo Jeongyeon is dreamy, everything about her is just perfect. She's talented, good looking and kind. She's every princess savior, their knight in shining Armor all of them wish she'll be their prince charming. That's if you don't know the part where she breaks down, the part where she's the one that needed saving. Maybe Yoo Jeongyeon is the real princess, who needs saving.

I always ask myself will things be different if I met her in a different circumstance? If I met her a little earlier maybe I could have done something but humans are far from developing time machines

I always ask myself will things be different if I met her in a different circumstance? If I met her a little earlier maybe I could have done something but humans are far from developing time machines. That's why the only thing we could do is think of the what-ifs and regret what could've been.