CHAPTER 12

NO ONE'S POV

A week would pass after Nayeon come back and just like what Jihyo said, it's also been 7 days since Jeongyeon started skipping practice. The only person she would talk to was Jihyo because aside from her, Sejeong, Chaeyoung, and Dahyun are the only people who knew what happened between her and Nayeon. Jihyo just made up an excuse for her.

"Jeongyeon is not feeling well and would take a week off."

That's what she said. But truth be told, Jeongyeon didn't want to come back knowing she'll see Nayeon every day. She lost her will, she doesn't even have enough energy to go outside and get wasted. This time she locks herself in her apartment, drink in the morning until she gets knocked out for the rest of the day. Jihyo would always find her laying on her couch or wrapped in her blanket on the floor whenever she checks on her.

And whenever she sobers up she'll just continue laying on the floor staring blankly at the ceiling until her eyes drown in her tears

And whenever she sobers up she'll just continue laying on the floor staring blankly at the ceiling until her eyes drown in her tears. She didn't want to move, she didn't want to feel alive, she wanted all the feelings gone. She's angry but she's also hurt, seeing that girl and hearing her plead for forgiveness made her feel all the anger, the heartbreak she thought she forgot.

-

The rest wouldn't notice but Chaeyoung, Dahyun, and Sejeong are well aware of the awkwardness between Nayeon and Jihyo. Whenever the CEO tries to come closer to their coach, the girl would run away. It may look like a normal smile to everyone but Chaeyoung and Dahyun could see the sadness in Nayeon's eyes.

MN : "Ji is everything okay?"

Mina is smart, Jihyo wouldn't be surprised if the Japanese have already grasped what's happening.

JH : "Huh?"

MN : "You know about Jeongyeon, she's not dropping at my place."

And somehow knowing Mina didn't know the situation made Jihyo relived. For now, she didn't want anyone to know.

JH : "Ohh sorry, you got too used to it. She's okay, you know same old same old but she's just staying at her house. So no need to worry."

MN : "Arraso, I'm glad she took our advice. I've been texting her but she wouldn't reply. If ever you get to talk to her tell her I'll be out of town starting today."

JH : "Ohhh are you two dating?" She teases the Japanese.

MN : "Aniiiiii, I was just making sure she knows since she wasn't replying to me. If ever she goes back to her old habit of driving to my place at least she knows no one is there for the week, she can go to your place haha."

JH : "Noooooo, please come back soon. That would make my time alone with Sejeong shorter."

MN : "Hahaha you two can manage."