CHAPTER 50 [END]

NO ONE'S POV

[5 YEARS LATER; SEOUL CATHEDRAL]

*WEDDING BELLS RINGING*

Nayeon came into the room and of course, the first thing she would notice is Mina in her long white dress, who wouldn't? Mina looked like she came down from heaven.

MM : "Unnie you're almost late."

NY : "Almost Momoring, if you can excuse me I just want to hug this girl." She said walking closer to Mina.

SN : "Stop it unnie, you're gonna ruin her dress

SN : "Stop it unnie, you're gonna ruin her dress."

NY : "Don't act like you didn't do anything like this when you first saw her."

MM : "You hit the right spot she even cried like she's Mina's mom."

SN : "Yah!"

NY : "Forget these two, how is it? How was everything?"

MN : "Everything is going smooth hopefully it goes smooth all the way to the end of the ceremony."

MM : "You mean to the honeymoon right?"

MN : "Yah Momoring!"

NY : "Hahaha well, you'll want that too."

MN : "Unnie......."

The girls chuckle together.

SN : "I'm gonna go check on my wife, make sure she's not flirting with other girls. I mean nobody is flirting with her."

MM : "I'm going too, I have to make sure my wife is not eating yet."

-

MN : "But that aside, are you feeling okay? How was Sydney? Did you get enough rest before you got here?"

NY : "Sydney is okay but it doesn't feels the same way it did after that year. I got to sleep last night a little, you know the time difference and somethings that keeps on waking me up in the middle of my sleep."

MN : "Sorry to trouble you, unnie."

NY : "Pabo.." She softly says. "I already have a plan to move back. It just took a while since I had to fix some papers. And you know I won't miss this for any thing, Myoui Mina is finally becoming a Son. Who would've thought you and Chaeyoung would end up together?"

MN : "Haha Chaeyoung, me, and Jeongyeon?"

NY : "Jeongyeon?"

MN : "She knew from the start and maybe part of the reason she didn't want me was Chaeyoung. If it wasn't for her I wouldn't know what I've been missing all these years. Let's just say Jeongyeon rejecting my feelings for her was a big part of where Chaeyoung and I are now. That means it's also thanks to you unnie."