CHAPTER 18

NO ONE'S POV

Jeongyeon gets it, Jihyo has forgiven her but she might have forgotten that she and Jeongyeon are a different case from everyone she left behind. She wanted to go home but she knew if she did she'll just end up miserable for the rest of the day.

Tonight she wants to try something different.

-

Mina was already in bed when her phone rang and the moment she sees it was Jeongyeon, she rushed outside her apartment. She wasn't expecting a visit from the taller girl since when she left earlier Jeongyeon was in a good mood.

She found Jeongyeon sitting on the floor. Head resting on her knees.

MN : "Jeong... What happened? Are you okay?"

Finding her like this gives Mina too much anxiety. Who knows what happened? How many cuts and bruises the taller girl has? Or how bad she broke down before getting here?

JY : "Nothing :)" She said as she lifts her head, no wounds and no signs of tears.

MN : "Wait you don't smell alcohol and you don't look drunk, even your face is clear, am I dreaming?"

JY : "Yah! That's because I'm not, can't I visit you if I'm not drunk?"

MN : "I would love if that's always the case. So what brought you here? You haven't been dropping by for a while"

JY : "I just wanted to talk :) Did you miss me?"

MN : "Aniyo, go find someone else to bother."

JY : "Ehhhh? I bought chicken from this new place close to the gym."

MN : "Hmmm......"

JY : "I have ketchup with me."

MN : "Arraso, come in."

Jeongyeon stood up and grab her helmet and the bag of chicken. The two of them sat down on the floor sharing the food she bought.

 The two of them sat down on the floor sharing the food she bought

MN : "Who eats chicken at 10 pm?"

JY : "There's no right time for food Mina, so eat up."

Mina stood up, Jeongyeon followed her with her eyes. She saw her taking 2 cans of beer out of the refrigerator.

MN : "Here." She said sitting back down with her.

JY : "Ehhh? I never thought you drink."

MN : "I don't, it's from the last time Momo, Sana and Tzuyu visited here."

JY : "Are you sure? I'm not in the mood to drinks."

MN : "Arraso, then I'll drink both of them. I heard the beer is good with chicken."