CHAPTER 22

NO ONE'S POV

When the party was over Jeongyeon and Jihyo stood up and look at the aftermath of their night. 

Nayeon and Mina were wasted at the table, somehow when Jeongyeon let Nayeon go she went straight to the bar and Mina just followed as if they talked about it.

JY : "Ji?"

JH : "The kids already went home with Sunmi unnie and Chungha. All we have to do is drive these girls home."

TY : "Obviously I'm driving Sana unnie. If somebody wants to trade then I'm up to it, anyone? No?"

JH : "What are you even saying? You two live together."

TY : "Hahaha she doesn't even know who I am right now."

SN : "Ehhhhh? I'm sorry you're pretty but I'm already taken." The girl who was sitting on her lap said.

" The girl who was sitting on her lap said

TY : "Hahaha arraso Ms. Cutie." She said brushing her hands in the Japanese cheeks.

SN : "I just told you I'm taken, stop flirting with me."

TY : "Hai, hai :)"

MM : "Hmm I'll drive Dahyun home." The pale girl was already passed out in her shoulder.

JH : "Okay great, I'm driving Sejeong home. That leaves us with Nayeon unnie." She looked at Jeongyeon.

JY : "What are you thinking?"

JH : "You can drive unnie home."

JY : "Ji I came here on my motorcycle, you can drive her home or Chaeng."

CY : "I know it's already dark but I don't understand how you don't see this." She said pointing at Mina. "I have to drive her home and I'm barely holding on my own."

JY : "Aish.."

MM : "I'll drive her, I mean it's just right since Dahyun and I picked her up."

JH : "Really Jeong? You'll let Momo drive for Nayeon? She has to drop Dahyun off, instead of her going home after that and resting she'll have to drive unnie too? Besides she lives along your way." She whispers to the taller girl.

JY : "Then I'll just call her a taxi."

JH : "Would you really let unnie ride a taxi at this state?" She whispered again

JY : "Yah! Park Jihyo..."

The rest of the girls looked at them in confusion.

JY : "Arraso, Momo go home and rest. I'll take her home."