CHAPTER 37

NO ONE'S POV

And since Jeongyeon has to seat out the last day of the practice, Twice lost two games. They were lucky enough that Tzuyu stepped up in the absence of their captain but they're still one of the teams who have to go on a punishment.

After a hearty dinner the girls proceed in cleaning dishes, well, it ended up being Jeongyeon, who volunteered since she felt bad she didn't get to help her team and Chaeyoung, Dahyun, Tzuyu, and Jihyo who lost in a game of rock paper scissors.

JH : "Girls hurry up, I want to go bed to soon

JH : "Girls hurry up, I want to go bed to soon."

JY : "If you stop complaining and do actual working maybe we can finish faster."

JH : "Ehhhh? What's my work?"

DH : "Coach?"

JH : "Maja! That's why I'm coaching you girls."

TY : "Unnie you don't have to coach us in washing dishes, especially Chaeyoung she does this a lot."

CY : "Yah what do you think of me as a housewife?"

TY : "Absolutely not, first and for most, you don't have any wife, not even a girlfriend."

JY, DH : "HAHAHA!"

CY : "Hyung stop laughing you don't have any."

JY : "I don't need one I can wash my dishes haha."

JH : "Okay now you girls are just talking, scrubs those crumbs away! I want to go to bed already!!!"

JY : "It's not our fault you lost, so stop complaining, and just do your work."

The girls had a fun time washing dishes together, they didn't even notice it took them an hour and more to finish. They were on their way back to their rooms when Jeongyeon stops walking.

JH : "Is your ankle hurting?"

TY : "Chaeng will carry you."

CY : "Why me?"

DH : "Duh??? She's your roommate."

JY : "Hahaha ani, I'm okay."

JH : "Then what are you waiting for? Let's go to sleep."

JY : "Actually I wanted to ask you guys a favor. If that's okay with you?"

JH : "As long as it's not alcohol then it's fine."

DH : "Depends on how much you'll pay us."

TY : "Maja."

CY : "I can't believe the CFO and CMO of Kim Tech are dating cheap stake like you two."