CHAPTER 27

NO ONE'S POV

Dahyun and Momo walk inside the gym holding hands, it's been days like this but Dahyun's been wondering how come no one has said anything to them? Or a least teased them. They walk past some of them who was already warming up. Dahyun raised her hand that's was entangled to Momo's and waved it a few times, the girls just continue minding their business.

 Dahyun raised her hand that's was entangled to Momo's and waved it a few times, the girls just continue minding their business

DH : "Yah! somethings wrong with all of you!"

Momo chuckles.

JY : "If there's something wrong here is Momo falling in love with a dork like you."

The rest of the girls laughed.

DH : "Ehhhhhhhh? You already knew? But we haven't told anyone."

TY : "Well, you don't really have to. We knew it all this time."

DH : "Huh?"

CY : "You're the only one who's dense here hahaha."

JH : "Everyone to the court and you, change already." She told Dahyun.

JH : "Oh and you get 5 fewer laps today. Congrats Dub :)"

Dahyun just laughed maybe it was really that obvious, that people expected them to end up together.

-

That's not the only thing that's been happening every day, today just like the other nights Jeongyeon came home to this familiar rustling in the kitchen. She knew right away it was the older girl. The familiar scent and the silent humming gave it away. And it's not like she wanted it, it's just the older girl is stubborn.

She found herself in the kitchen wearing this new apron she has bought; she thought the old one has already holes in it.

"Oh, you're home early today."

JY : "Practice was over earlier. What are you doing here?"

The older girl stopped and stared puzzled at the taller girl. She then lifts the chopsticks she has.

"Pabo... I'm cooking"

JY : "Obviously, I'm asking why are you here. You had a long meeting today right?"

"Maja, I'll finish then I'm gonna leave. I made an extra one for tomorrow too."

JY : "Stay..."

"Pardon?"

JY : "Rest a bit before you go, we can eat dinner together."

"Are you sure? I don't want you feeling uncomfortable because of me. I'm almost done."

JY : "Aish, I'm not gonna ask again, if you want to go then go. I'm going to take a bath just lock the door."

And Jeongyeon thought the older girl would have left already once she's done washing but the moment she got out, she heard the TV and saw the older girl sleepy, watching.