CHAPTER 21

NO ONE'S POV

The last one to leave the table was Chaeyoung, who out of nowhere just pulled Somin to the dance floor. Leaving Mina with Jeongyeon.

SM : "Yah! Why don't you ask her instead of dragging me?" She said looking at Mina.

CY : "Because I know it's not me she wants to dance with."

SM : "How did you know that?"

CY : "Pabo, we all know that." She said looking at Mina who was laughing with Jeongyeon.

SM : "Hahaha cheer up, do yourself a favor and try it later, will you?"

CY : "Of course, after hyung dance with her...... This is what it's always been like anyway."

SM : "I rather look for other girls than dance with an emo like you. Let's enjoy for now, can we?"

CY : "Arraso."

The group dance to upbeat music, they continued dancing until they got tired and sat back at their table. When the music started slowing down, Sana insisted on dancing with Tzuyu, the rest of the girls just followed them.

-

On the other side of the banquet hall. A drunk guy keeps on asking Nayeon to go with him and leave the party. Nayeon's been politely rejecting him but the guy was persuasive. 

She's been wanting to go to her team but she was afraid that the guy would drag her away, so she sticks with the crowd of people.

"Ms. Im this party's starting to get boring. Are you sure you still wanna stay here?" 

The guy said and held her wrist she was about to slap him when someone else held her other arm.

She turned around and found Jeongyeon. Little did she know, the taller girl's been watching her the whole time, when she felt something was off she rushed to where the older girl was.

"Hey what are you doing? Ms. Im and I are about to leave this place."

JY : "Waeyo? She's with me. I don't remember her having someone else as a date, right ms. Im?"

"H-hai

"H-hai. I've been telling him you just went to the restroom."

JY : "It seems you didn't get what she said. I'll say it again for you, Ms. Im is with me, are we clear now? Or do you want me to call security?"

"Tss I'm leaving." The guy said walking away from them.

Jeongyeon didn't say another word just continued dragging her onto the dance floor. Held her close and started swaying.

"Jeong thank you."

JY : "Next time call someone for help. You could've told Jihyo, she knows the organizer here. She could've easily asked them to assist that guy out. You can't do everything on your own."