CHAPTER 28

NO ONE'S POV

Jihyo notices how weird Jeongyeon's mood was, she wasn't happy but she wasn't sad either. The girl just continued to practice with that stiff smile on her face.

CY : "Hyung are you ready for our practice games?"

JY : "I'm always ready."

DH : "I'm also ready!"

TY : "Ready to flirt with Momo unnie? Haha."

DH : "Excuse you, I don't need to be ready for that. I was born with talent."

TY : "Says the one who took a long time in realizing she likes unnie haha."

DH : "Ahhhhhhh that's how you want to play huh? Guess I have to tell you guys how Sana unnie and Tzuyu became girlfriends."

TY : "As if it scares me. You probably heard the wrong thing."

CY : "Ehhhhhhh? I want to know!"

JY : "Hahaha share it for your single friend here."

CY : "Yeah, share it with us." She said tugging Jeongyeon.

JY : "Well... Hahaha I guess you're right. So?????"

Tzuyu looks at Dahyun, she was ready to laugh at whatever the girl prepared.

DH : "As you can see, Goliath here went to the same university as unnie."

TY : "That's obvious."

DH : "Hahaha I'm not done yet Chou Tzuyu.... They've been together for four years and Tzuyu here asked unnie to be her tutor, it's not until after college when Hmasdh ashdanmsd."

Tzuyu grabbed her mouth and the rest of the words turned out to be muffled.

CY : "Ehhhh it was getting to the good part."

TY : "Haha that's enough let's just go home." She laughed awkwardly.

Jeongyeon grabbed Tzuyu's hand.

JY : "Go for it Dubs, I can only hold her for 10 seconds."

DH : "Tzuyu followed unnie here in Korea to confess she loves her!" She said in a hurry.

TY : "Yah!!!!!!!!"

CY : "I'm so proud of you Tzu... I never thought the cold giant of Taiwan was the one to confess her feelings." She said holding her laughter.

JY : "HAHAHAHAHA! So all this time you're just pretending you hate Sana being clingy to you? HAHAHAHA!" She laughed out loud.

CY, JY, DH : "Tsundere! Tsundere! Tsundere!" They started teasing the younger girl.