CHAPTER 10

NO ONE'S POV

Having Myoui Mina is tougher compared to their actual coach. She's a perfectionist, every error has a corresponding punishment. Sana and Momo who just arrived not long ago could even feel everyone's pain.

The team's day went really slow with her leading them, it was a good thing she was "Compassionate" enough to give them a 30 minutes break before doing their last practice for the day.

YN : "It's just 3? Ehhhhhhhhhh?" The youngest whine.

TY : "Hahaha sorry to say but we're still not out of the woods."

DH : "How could you be this cruel unnie?"

MN : "What? Haha I just copied how Jihyo does."

CU : "You did but like 5x harder."

MN : "Oh come on, your all adults that's not even that hard."

JY : "Perfectionist." She said while laying on the ground.

MN : "Couldn't help it there's no place for errors in my field of work."

JY : "Haha then stick with being a doctor."

MN : "Obviously haha."

CY : "Jihyo unnie!!!! I can't believe a day would come that I'll be this excited to see you."

JH : "Pabo, everyone stands up I have important things to say." 

Jeongyeon stood up, Jihyo's been her best friend since they were still wearing diapers, they're basically sisters now. So it was easy for her to notice that there was something off with her, Jihyo has a weary face. She keeps looking at where Jeongyeon was standing, it's like she wanted to tell her something.

JH : "There would be changes from now on, first off the company has given us enough budget to do more than 1 practice game. Second will be adding a new office on the south side of the building and lastly......" She paused and took a breather. "I don't know if Ms. Hirai and Ms. Minatozaki have mentioned this but Kim Tech. has a new CEO."

TY : "You didn't say anything to me."

SN : "Mianhe, they just announced it earlier and I forgot when we got here."

JH : "You may wonder why am I mentioning this when we don't really have any direct contact with them but the new CEO wants change, the office on the south side will be of hers. She wants to support us so she'll come by from time to time..... Please give a warm welcome to Im Nayeon..."

Jihyo looked at her best friend once again, she could see the disbelief in Jeongyeon's eyes

Jihyo looked at her best friend once again, she could see the disbelief in Jeongyeon's eyes. The girl came out of her back tuck her hair in her ear and greet everyone with a smile.