CHAPTER 30

NO ONE'S POV
*Trigger Warning*

"Jeong, I wanted to die."

Jeongyeon's eyes grew bigger, her whole body started trembling but the older girl couldn't see it because her face was covered by a shade.

"One day.... I woke up from an afternoon nap feeling this emptiness inside me, it caught me off guard I didn't know what to do. You were in practice, and I couldn't feel anything. I stared at the ceiling until you came home, I looked at you and I forgot what I felt. But once you leave I get drown in sinful thoughts, I knew then I was emotionally drained. Don't get me wrong, you didn't do anything wrong Jeong I was happy you were there. If it wasn't for you I would've done it in a blink of an eye."

Jeongyeon couldn't move, it's like her own saliva was choking her. This time she cries tears of pain and not anger. It's like being burn alive.

"Whenever I'm alone I started to feel weird things inside me. I try to avoid it by being busy but it would only work for a short period of time. It was weird I have everything, I should've been happy but I didn't know where the sadness was coming from. I cried for something I'm not even sure of. I didn't know why but I felt I couldn't do anything, that my heart was breaking. I didn't understand what was happening and it was driving me crazy, I always end up crying until I fall asleep. Remember you always find me in bed whenever you finished practice? You being the most thoughtful person I ever know, would just clean the mess I left and even make dinner. You didn't even complain even once, didn't ask me why but sometimes I wish you asked me....."

The older girl paused for a while.

"At first I was in denial, I thought it was just me, that it wasn't something serious, that eventually it will all pass but I was wrong. The more I ignore it the more I feel it. That's when I accepted I needed help, I thought of asking but you were always in practice and Jihyo..... Jihyo just had her injury at the time, I didn't want to be a burden since she's already going through a lot. I think we both can agree that girl always thought she has to be the reliable one." The older girl chuckles. "She always thought she has to be the one we depend on. That's why I couldn't tell her, I didn't want her to think she has to forget herself so she could help me. I wanted to be the one she depends on even for just one time, even just for that time."