w.y - the halloween special

tw ⚠️: suicide, destructive thoughts, talk about rape and domestic abuse

warning: for my 13 and under readers, there's a little spice 😏 (just a lil) so you have been warned.

venice.
this october has been suprisingly cold and eventful. given everything that has gone on. everything that had gone on and rudy still hadn't asked me out. but i didn't have time to worry about that. i had to pick out killer costumes for madison's "halloween-week-of-fun-festivities". madison planned a week of things for us to do that are fall/halloween related since we have a week off filming.

on monday, we go on a haunted hay ride through the woods. on tuesday, we decorate the house with halloween decor and play holiday music and then watch every scary movie we can. wednesday, we go to a haunted house and take a ghost tour in savannah, georgia. thursday, we will go to six flags for fright fest. and on halloween night, we go to a haunted drive thru, and epic halloween halloween party.

i decided on being harley quinn for the hayride, lil red riding in the hood on the ghost tour, a black panther for fright fest, and a surprise for halloween night. i wonder what rudy is going to be? probably something cute.

monday came quickly. the shuttle to take us to the hayride was almost here and my costume? killer. i had on a half black, half red wig. i was wearing a choker with a huge ring attached to the middle. i had on a bold red lip with a smokey outline. and winged-eye liner. i flipped down my septum piercing that i had flipped up for filming. i painted diamonds on my cheeks.

i had on fishnets and a half red and half body spaghetti strap dress that stopped half way down my thighs, and a bunch of silver rings. i had on black platform doc martens and a leather jacket because it was cold. when i was done with my outfit, i went to madelyn's room where she and madison were getting ready. madelyn was a forest nymph and madison was a mermaid.

"oh. my. gosh. venice! you look amazing!" madelyn gushed.

"what? me? girl, you literally look like a fairytale. and maddie! you
look gorgeous." i smiled.

"you look badass! rudy is going to lose his mind when he sees you." maddie said. maybe enough to ask me out.

"let's all go down together. they are waiting." cline suggested. we all started making our way downstairs. it made my heart melt when chase lit up at the sight of madelyn. he's truly in love with her. he was dressed up as a ghost (?) i think, something around that. jd was dressed up as a devil. he had on a red t-shirt and a headband with devil horns.

and rudy...had his hair slicked back, and had a 1940's suit on with a hat to match. i didn't know what he was, but it was hot. and i think he thought i looked good too, because when we locked eyes, his lips slight parted in shock and his eyes widened. he was speechless. and he made me feel like a middle schooler. the butterflies he gave me...

"everyone ready to go?" jd asked. rudy and i were still staring at each other, lost in our own world. the light hit his face just right. it made my knees weak.

"y'all!" jd clapped, snapping us out of it. rudy smirked as he walked past me. uh-...where did that come from? he wants to play that game? okay, fine. let's play. and i. won't. lose.

in the shuttle, rudy and i shared a booth. the shuttle was dark to set the halloween mood. it had halloween decor everywhere. rudy and i sat across from each other.

"you look dapper tonight." i said, with a transatlantic accent.

"and you, miss quinn, look ravishing." he said, playing along.