w.y - the thanksgiving special

⚠️TW: mentions of rape, mental illness, and self harm. if any of this bothers you or if you cannot handle reading something with these contents, stop reading now. i promise i'll make it so that you won't have to read this chapter to be up to speed.

i woke up thanksgiving morning electrified. we had wrapped filming last week, but we all wanted to stay together for thanksgiving. i loved thanksgiving, and there was so much to do. first, i planned to watch the thanksgiving day parade. it's a little tradition of mine. and my fiancé was joining me. damn, it feels weird saying that. rudy is my fiancé. what the hell!

we were sitting on the couch in his room, snuggled up eating the breakfast i made for him.

"ah! that's my old high school's dance team!" i shouted.

"i used to be captain. i'm so proud of them! they look so good." i smiled.

"you used to be the captain of the dance team?" rudy asked.

"of course!" i smiled, chuckling at his shock.

"do a dance then." he said. i raised my eyebrow and then got up.

"okay! let's go bobcats, let's go!" i shouted, doing what our team called the bobcat boogie. just some kicks and turns, nothing special.

"wow. what can't you do?" he smiled, as i sat back down.

"get the house to ourselves so we can be alone..." i smirked. i leaned in and softly kissed his lips, my hands on the back of his neck.

"i wish i could do that too. but it's thanksgiving, v." he responded. i playfully frowned.

"but hey, no one can stop us from kissing..." he said, as he used his finger to lift my chin and bring me back to his lips. this turned into a full blown make-out session. but then the others busted in at the very wrong time. i jumped from on top of him and onto the floor.

"ewww." maddie joked. i playfully rolled my eyes.

"what is it?" rudy asked, sitting up from the couch.

"well we needed help with dinner, and venice is the best cook out of all of us." jd said.

"okay, i'll be down in fifteen." i said. they gave us once last playfully judgmental glance and closed the door.

"why fifteen minutes?" rudy asked. i walked back to him and sat on his lap.

"because that's all i need." i whispered, and began to kiss him again.

fast forward to everyone cooking. jd was making the candied potatos, and chase and madelyn were attempting to make the stuffing. madison was making the mac and cheese, and rudy and i were making the ham and turkey. "last christmas" was playing softly in the background.

"what the hell is this music?" i asked. rudy shrugged. i walked over to the phone playing and switched the song to "this christmas" (not the chris brown version).

"hang all the mistletoe, i'm going to get to know you better...this christ-mas!" jd and i yelled.

"whatchall know 'bout this?" i said, sounding like my old southern auntie. i was dancing around the kitchen, earning laughs from everyone.

"the fireside is blazing bright..." i screamed.

"we're caroling through the nigh-ha-hight. AND THIS CHRISTMAS-..." i screamed jumping on the counter.

"will be, a very special christmas for me." i smiled. rudy lifted me off the counter and spun me around. everyone stopped what they were doing to enjoy a dance break. in about 2 hours, we were done, and the ham and turkey were cooking. we were playing truth, a game were someone asks the group a question and if it's a yes you have to take a shot of the strongest alcohol we have. and you have to explain it, or take another shot.