Chapter 42

Hey guys please vote where Natsuya should propose at! At iwatobi or after the competition?

Natsuya's POV

I walked to the room with y/n's dad as I grew more nervous with each step I took. As soon as I got to the room I immediately went to go pick up to box that I hid from y/n. I turned around and showed y/n's dad the ring.

"I was going to ask for your permission even if you approved of me or not but I'm glad that we made up. I love y/n with all my heart and I wanted to ask you for her hand."

I told y/n's dad as he looked at me surprised. He smiled softly as he looked at the ring. He pick up the box and looked at me as he nodded. I felt my heart beat rapidly as I realized that y/n's dad gave me his permission. Y/n's dad then pulled me into a hug as he patted my back.

"Take care of my girl for me please."

My eyes widened as I realized that he was tearing up a bit. I hugged back and nodded.

"I'd do anything for her sir."

We pulled apart and smiled at each other as I put the ring away in a special place where she'll never look. Y/n's dad then smirked as he leaned against the wall.

"When are you planning to propose and where?"

Y/n's dad asked me as I started to scratch my head a bit. I chuckled softly as I thought for a moment. I then looked back at him and sighed.

"Honestly I don't know where I want to do it after the competition but I don't know if I should do it at the spot or wait a day more and go to Iwatobi and propose to her at a special place we have."

Natsuya told y/n's dad as he thought about all the plans. Y/n's dad then patted Natsuya's shoulder.

"It's up to you my boy. Just know that we'll be there to help if you need anything okay?"

He told me as I smiled and nodded back at him. We shook hands as we walked out the room. I looked around only to see that y/n was gone and that y/n's mom was washing the dishes. I immediately ran towards her and smiled sweetly.

"I'll do the dishes ma'am! You're the guest!"

She smiled at me and thanked me as she sat back down. I then started to get curious as I thought where y/n was at.

"Do you know where y/n went ma'am?

I asked y/n's mom as she smiled and nodded. She started to put things away in her purse as she looked back up at me.

"She went to go train because Mikhail called her. She told me that she needed one more day of training before the big competition!"

Y/n's mom told me as I started to smirk. Of course that was something that y/n would do. She would always push herself till the very last day. I thanked her as I walked both of the parents out and told them goodbye.

"I have y/n's dad permission now all I need to do is ask her to marry me.."

I thought to myself as I smiled softly thinking about our future together. I grabbed my things and my phone and locked the door.

"But first it's the competition and I promise I'll kick your ass Y/n!"
——————————————————————

No POV (with y/n)

Y/n was breathing heavy as she pulled herself up from the pool. She tossed her goggle to the side as she looked at Mikhail. He grinned as he put his thumbs up.