Chapter 58

I'm going to be honest I was stalling to update this book because I love it so much! AGHH I hope you guys enjoy this last chapter I made it extra long!

No POV

Y/n and Natsuya were already in their late 30's and early 40's. Y/n laughed as she sat on the sofa with Natsuya and the twins.

"C'mon Dad! Don't embarrass me when my boyfriend comes!"

Angel begged Natsuya as he snorted a bit and tried to contain his laugh. Y/n chuckled as she pulled Angel into a hug and kissed her forehead softly.

"Don't worry I won't let dad act stupid, if he does I'll yank his ear!"

Y/n looked at Angel and winked at her making her chuckle a bit. Natsuya sighed as he stood up with y/n following behind him, the both of them walked into the kitchen and grabbed some snacks for later.

"I can't believe my little girl has a boyfriend already..."

Natsuya sighed as he looked at y/n and pulled her in for a hug. Y/n smiled softly as she hugged Natsuya and played with his soft hair.

"She has to grow up, Natsuya. Did you expect her to not have a boyfriend?"

Y/n asked Natsuya as she chuckled a bit he pouted at y/n as he looked around the kitchen playfully.

"No..."

"She's 19! Almost 20 Natsuya..!! You dummy!"

Y/n laughed as she flicked his forehead softly making him rub on it a bit and smile along with y/n. As they walked back they noticed that Angel's boyfriend was already there. Andrew and him talked as Angel joined here and there. When he walked in Angel's boyfriend immediately stood up and took his hand out.

"Hi sir my name is Eren! It's nice to meet you!"

Natsuya smiled as he shook his hand while y/n smiled in the back. Eren looked at y/n and immediately smiled as he gave her a bouquet of flowers. Y/n smiled as she grabbed them out of his hands.

"Hi ma'am! I'm Eren it's nice to meet you!"

Y/n chuckled as she nodded her head and put the flowers in a vase full of water. She walked over to Natsuya and sat down on the sofa with him as she wrapped her arms around his.

"It's nice to meet you, Eren! I hope you've been treating our daughter good."

Y/n chuckled as she looked at Angel who was blushing a bit with a cute smile on her face. Eren nodded immediately as he looked over at Angel and grabbed her hand softly.

"She means the world to me! I could never hurt her. She's a princess in my eyes!"

"More like a monster..."

Andrew whispered under his breath as he felt a bonk on his head by his sister. Natsuya laughed as y/n scolded Andrew making him scratch his neck a bit and chuckle nervously. Angel and Andrew had a relationship like Natsuya and Ikuya did, the both of them were happy that they grew up close to each other.

"I'm glad you're treating my daughter well, if you need anything just know that we have our doors open."

Natsuya smiled at Eren as he shook his hand and let the both of them be by themselves in the backyard. Andrew grabbed his keys and kissed y/n on the cheek.

"I have to go train, mom! I have a competition coming up don't forget!"

Andrew yelled as he grabbed his backpack full of clothes and hugged Natsuya on the way out.