Chapter 47

Please read at the end of the story and vote please!! Thank you guys so much! Enjoy ❤️

No POV

Today was the big day for everyone. It was the day they graduated college. They all sat near each other as they smiled at each other.

"Congratulations to everyone!"

The announcer yelled as everybody threw their caps up into the sky. Natsuya picked up y/n on his shoulders and started to laugh happily with everyone. As the graduation ended they all walked to the parking lot and smiled.

"We should go out to eat to celebrate!!"

Nagisa yelled as everyone nodded and laughed together. Ikuya, y/n, and Natsuya got into a car as they talked about random things. Y/n then pulled up a question that made Ikuya flustered.

"So Ikuya, who's that girl you've been texting?"

Ikuya started to choke on his saliva as Natsuya and y/n chuckled in the front seat. Ikuya sighed as he shook his head slightly.

"S-She's a girl I'm interested in.."

Y/n squealed as she threw herself on the backseat and started to hug Ikuya. Natsuya started to laugh as Ikuya tried to get y/n off of him. Natsuya started to smirk as he parked at the restaurant.

"Looks like my 'little' brother isn't so 'little' anymore!"

Ikuya rolled his eyes and he smiled a bit. Ikuya held the car door open for y/n as she got out the car. Y/n thanked him as she grabbed her purse. Natsuya couldn't stop staring at y/n she looked gorgeous to him no matter what. She still made Natsuya feel nervous even after all these years. Y/n smiled at Ikuya and wrapped her arm around his.

"Invite her to the wedding! I want to meet her!"

Y/n asked Ikuya as Natsuya nodded agreeing with her. Ikuya smiled a bit as he nodded. Natsuya ran up to the door and opened it for the both of them.

"Y/n-chan..!! Over here!!"

Nagisa waved as everyone smiled at the booth the sat in. Y/n waved vigorously as she grabbed the sibling's hands and ran towards the table.

"Hey guys!! Even though I just saw all of you I missed you!"

They all laughed as they made space for the three of them. Y/n looked at the menu wondering what she could get. As y/n looked over the menu the waiter came to the table. He was the same age as all of them. He had black hair, and black/navy eyes. He also had a little earring dangling from his ear.

 He also had a little earring dangling from his ear