-Ruined everything

"My legs hurt like hell" Leo complained as he gulped down his water.

"Same, you think Savanna will ever give us a break?" I whined, squinting my eyes to keep all the sunlight from blinding me.

I swallowed my saliva, being to weak to go pick up my water bottle and drink. I don't think I've ever felt so numb in my legs. My whole body just feels like jello. Not having enough strength to gently lean my head back, my head slammed hard onto the wall. To tired to care about the pain, I sighed and closed my eyes.

"I don't think she will, she thinks we're like some professional athletes" Leo slumped down on the bench.

Dance practice ended almost half an hour ago but here me and Leo are, sitting on a bench outside of the studio looking like we just ran a hundred miles. You'd think that we'd already be cooled down by now, but I guess not.

Savanna has gotten more and more intense with her practices. I thought this whole dance thing was gonna be easy, but with Savanna nothings easy. We're always jumping around the place, running, and doing VERY unnecessary workouts. Only yesterday we actually started learning most of the choreography.

Jim sometimes stops by to make sure everything's going as planned but he's really busy with other things. We're gonna actually film the dance scene in three days so he'll be there 24/7.

"Who knew dancing was so difficult and exhausting" I chuckled weakly, not having enough energy to let out a full chuckle.

"Who knew" Leo repeated quietly and finished the rest of the water in his bottle. "You got any plans tonight?" He asked.

"Me and Gianna might watch a movie, why?" I put my hand on my forehead and closed my eyes.

"Well you still owe me a date" he said in the most casual way.

"Oh yeah" I remembered "do I have to go" I whined jokingly.

Leo started to laugh "I'm afraid so"

"Great, I have to go on a date with Leonardo DiCaprio...who'd ever want that" I rolled my eyes sarcastically, trying not to laugh with him and keep a straight face.

"I know right, it's torture" he grinned and then slowly got up. "Okay come on lazy pants" he grabbed my hands and then started to pull me up.

"No" I cried, trying my best to stay on the bench.

After what felt like an hour of Leo trying to get me off the bench, he gave up. Leo put his hands on his waist and looked down at me, thinking for a second. He looked down at my water bottle and stole it before I could stop him.

"What are you doing?" I watched as he poured some water in his hand.

"Get up" Leo said "this is your last warning"

"What does that mean?" I tried my best to stall.

Before I knew it, Leo splashed the water in his hand onto my face.

"Leo!" I screeched, shocked by the ice cold water on my face.

"Come on" he put the bottle back down and shook his wet hand to dry it up.

"Fine" I frowned and slowly got up, holding onto the arm rest so I don't fall on my face.

———

"I hate you so much Avi, you know that right" Gianna's voice was muffled from all the toothpaste in her mouth, her toothbrush hanging lossless in her mouth.

"I'm sorry I'm going on a date with your husband" I rolled my eyes and carefully put my earring in my right ear.

Gianna leaned against the wall and looked into the bathroom mirror, frowning in the process.