20. Our little secret

Jeff

After everyone had vacated for the time being I helped the girls bring their presents upstairs, my eyes on Snow the whole time as her hoodie shimmied around her hips and brought out the orange in her eyes. Jules disappeared down the hall and I ducked into the bedroom, dropping down onto her bed and taking my sweet, sweet time to relax. A weight shifted and I looked to see Snow perched on my hips with a big smile on her face, hair still fuzzy from sleeping and looking absolutely perfect.

"I like this on you," I told her as I tugged on her pocket, "is it warm?"

"Very," she hummed, lifting her shoulders and sinking her cheeks into the fleece.

"Good, now I don't have to worry about you freezing those lovely tits off this winter," I teased and she smacked my chest playfully before I pulled her down, holding her against me while I kissed her.

"Hey," Snow said quietly, gathering my full attention, "I love you."

"I love you too," she rested her forehead against mine as she smiled, "once this is all said and done we should run away for a while, have a little homicidal honeymoon."

"I wouldn't be against that," she laughed, rolling to tuck into my side as I kept an arm around her, "we made a small discovery while you've been gone."

"Really?"

"So, I was losing my mind pretty bad worrying about you," she started and a pang of guilt struck my chest, "I had to go out and have a little fun by myself, but...Jules tagged along. In all fairness, I was incredibly drunk, but she wouldn't let it go."

"What happened?" I arched an eyebrow curiously.

"I think she might've either felt left out or a little jealous because I mentioned something about wishing you were there to see the show and she took my knife and shoved it into my guys' chest," I made a face of surprise as she continued, "I know, right?! It didn't stop there, though. I definitely wasn't done yet so we went next door and she fucking mutilated this guy. I'm talking patches of skin missing, throat cut out, eyes gone, some sadistic, me kind of shit."

"All that over you missing me?"

"I don't know," Snow giggled to herself, "honestly, I thought it was kind of hot. She seemed interested in going out again, bitch even slipped me the tongue while we were still bloody!"

"Hold on, you're telling me I missed out on watching you make out with another girl after a kill?!" I scoffed playfully as I got to my feet and shouted down the hall, "Jules, did you fucking make out with my girlfriend?!"

"She was mine before she was ever yours, fuckboy!" She cackled as she stuck her head out of her bedroom down the hall, flipping me the bird, "have you not checked your phone yet?!"

"My phone—?" I turned back and Snow clapped a hand over her mouth.

"Oh my God he hasn't seen it yet!" She hollered, prompting me to pull out and wave her dead device around before she snatched it up to plug in. "You can't be mad—"

"Why the hell would I be mad? What the fuck did you do?" I laughed and Jules appeared in the threshold, arms crossed expectantly as she leaned against the frame.

"You can blame me," she chirped, "I'm loading a bowl, do we want Alien Asshat or Lemon Haze?"

"Asshat," Snow chimed, sucking in her lip as the notifications started coming through before she handed it over.

"I'm almost scared to open these," I told her, going to the messages and finding a video under Nina's contact. My brows creased but as I hit play I watched the scene unfold, going slack-jawed at the two naked girls on the screen before Snow fell back onto the bed, face buried in her hands. "You let her fuck you—?!"