35.

{.35. The Burrow}

Trigger warning; panic attack

Leonardo woke up the next morning with a headache that could rival the one he had on his twenty-first birthday

Leonardo woke up the next morning with a headache that could rival the one he had on his twenty-first birthday. He felt so inclined to keep up with his niece and her boyfriend that he completely forgot about the concepts of hangovers at his age. He especially forgot that he had to get his niece and her boyfriend back to England via port key within the hour when he woke up.

He groaned and grabbed a potion that would help and ran up the stairs to wake the two. He checked Carina's room and saw she wasn't there with a scowl he walked over to the guest room and knocked. He walked in and saw Carina and Fred laying above the covers cuddled together. Fred had one arm around her with his hand in her hair and one arm tightly around her waist.

Leonardo smiled and grabbed his camera to take a picture as he thought that it would be something Carina would like. He gently nudged Carina's shoulder and she let out a groan swatting his hand away.

"Dolcezza, you both need to wake up. The port key is leaving to the burrow in less than an hour,"

Carina jumped up from bed and shook Fred who woke up laughing.

"We have under an hour so I'll meet you in forty minutes," she said pressing a kiss to Fred's cheek and pulling Zio out of the room.

"What's wrong?" He asked — he could read Carina like a book and noticed how stressed she looked

"I need help with my curls, I can't manage them right at the moment and I just need some help." She panicked biting her nails

She was meeting Mrs Weasley! This time it was as Fred's girlfriend too not just Marcello's niece and she was wearing her ball dress the last time she met them so she really needed to make a good impression because she wanted Mrs Weasley to like her!

"I can help you, just take a breath sweetie." He said placing a hand on her arm gently, she nodded as sat down on the chair

Leonardo brought out the products and started to sort the curls out. He was surprisingly good at it as he'd never admit to Carina but he learnt when she was younger incase scenarios like this did ever arise. He wanted to be a hands on uncle, he wanted carina to feel like she could come to him at any time. He hadn't been the best over the years but he did hope that he had gotten better over recent years.

He ran the product through carina's hair and grabbed a clip that was diamond encrusted from the dressing table, sliding it into the side of Carina's hair to push it out of her face.