MERRY CHRISTMAS YA'LL

CHRISTMAS SPECIAL (Separate to the story) 

San was walking back and forth in the living room slowly as he tried to figure out what one of the human Christmas traditions was. It was called mistletoe and earlier in a drama they had talked about mistletoe and kissing.

But in the world was a mistletoe?? Was it a toe? Humans had toes. So would they hold it over their head and then kiss? What was the mistle part even??

San took out his phone to call his human, cuz he didn't care if he could search it up on the internet or not. His human's voice was much nicer than the robot lady on the phone.

San heard Wooyoung's ringtone from outside the door and opened it just as the other was about to type in his pin and let himself in.

"Hi." Wooyoung said, a bit startled as to how the door swung open on it's own even though it's been a long time and he should get used to it.

"Hi, what's a mistletoe?" San asked, helping Wooyoung with the cake and snacks he bought. They floated to the kitchen neatly setting themselves up as Wooyoung just stood there awkwardly. He was used to doing things himself.

"It's a type of plant I think." Wooyoung said, taking off his coat and scarf. "Since it's Christmas, people use it a lot more often."

"Two people, usually couples, stand underneath it." Wooyoung said, heading into his room, as San followed. He opened his closet looking through it for a box he had.

"I got one on my trip to America once." Wooyoung said, finding the box and taking out the little thing.

"I'm not sure what the tradition is in detail but it's supposed to represent something I guess." Wooyoung said, holding it above his head with a small smile, showing San how it was. (And yes it represents long lasting love cuz the mistletoe stays green when everything else dies)

Wooyoung didn't think of it much when San walked closer to him keeping his eye on the mistletoe. When he looked down though he came face to face with San, their lips barely apart.

Even though there was barely any space between the two, Wooyoung felt like there was still too much.

"Like this?" San asked, reaching his hand out to hold Wooyoung's hand that held the mistletoe bringing it over his head too.

Wooyoung didn't even know what washed over him as he leaned into San placing his free hand on the demon's cheek and kissing him on the lips softly.

"And then like this." Wooyoung said, opening his eyes and not pulling away simply because he didn't want to.

San, who's cheeks were now the same color as tomato, and who's heart was about to beat out his chest but was eerily calm on the outside, didn't lean back waiting for his heart to calm down.

Why was his heart beating so fast when he liked the feeling?

San did the exact same thing as Wooyoung as he kissed him softly back except for a bit longer.

"And that's mistletoe." Wooyoung said, summarizing everything that happened in one short sentence. He pulled away, clearing his throat wondering if he should do it again. Why did he even do it in the first place?

He was gonna need a long shower but only to muffle his screams that he actually did that and that San kissed him back.

"Mhh- yeah um thank you for uh-" San began not sure how to act in a situation he's never been in before. "Thanxx."

"Yeah- uh it was- anytime." Wooyoung said as the situation caught up to him. He had actually kissed San.

That was the least of his worries as the butterflies in his stomach that Wooyoung thought were gone forever came back again.

"What am I going to do with you?" Wooyoung thought to himself walking away.

__________________________________________

I failed two of my classes and got grounded so um... yeap

Do not take a bio class in the pandemic unless you can and want too :) 

Hello after a long time though and MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!! I wish you all the best this holiday season! 

Sorry if there are any errors ya'll!