Six hours later with a lot of trouble ahead

~•○•~ Six Hours Later ~•○•~

San was wearing sunglasses, surrounded by the plushies they had won at the arcade with an ice cream in his hand trying his best to take mental notes on human behavior. They were at something called Karaoke and Wooyoung's friends were all singing at the top of their lungs to a sad song that they all knew the lyrics too.

Yunho was sitting next to him cheering on the duo as he ate some of the ice cream they had bought earlier.

"So how is the human world so far?" Yunho asked, leaning back in his seat to look at San ignoring the singing chaotic duo that were in front of them. 

"Strange." San said taking a bite of his ice cream. From the information that San had gathered about each of their personalities, Yunho was mostly the brains of the group. Reliable and reasonable. 

"You'll get the hang of it soon enough. How's hell?" Yunho asked scooting in, handing San a napkin just in case the ice cream melted. 

"The climate is much hotter and there is no fire anywhere like humans think." San said, remembering every single detail about his kingdom. San went on explaining how hell was like while Yunho listened carefully to him.

"You miss home huh?" Yunho asked once San finished. San didn't answer bringing the plushie closer to him. Maybe he did. Or maybe it was adjusting to his human form that was making him feel this way. 

"Not really. I mean the place is an actual hell." San stated. Yunho nodded, without knowing how true San's words were. 

"San do you want to sing with us?" Jongho said, tossing Yunho a mic to hand over to San. "You don't have to if you want to but it's fun."

"Yeah let's try it!" Yunho said, taking San's ice cream from him as he helped him. "You can choose the song." 

Since I am bad at writing *insert singing and fun times and Jongho hitting the highest note ever making the people next door come over to congratulate him and get a photo* 

After singing a few songs together, the four of them sat down in their seats exhausted but happy from all the singing and dancing along.

"Round 3." Mingi said, looking over at Yunho and San who shook their heads no. He knew he didn't have to ask Jongho hearing the other begin to sing as soon as he asked.

"It's a beautiful life~" Jongho sang, as he got up, holding out his hand for Mingi to take. Mingi took his hand singing along with him to Goblin's OST as he and Jongho went on with their mini concert. 

Yunho just smiled, handing a water bottle to San, as he grabbed one for himself.

"These two could go on for days so let me know if you're tried. I can drop you off." He said.

"Thank you." San said with a smile. The human world could be fun after all and Wooyoung's friends weren't so bad either. 

"No problem. I'm going to the restroom real quick." Yunho told San, before shouting over the music to tell Jongho and Mingi to take care of the demon. 

 ~•○•~

Yunho came back from the restroom heading back to their room when he saw Changbin and his friends in one of the karaoke rooms by accident. 

He sighed, wishing he could unsee Changbin, too tired to do anything about it. Part of him was thankful that he was the one to see it and not Mingi since Mingi would have sent him flying half across the room and into a bush or something with a broken nose or jaw.