Chapter Seven

Wooyoung thanked his PE teacher for having him run extra laps all those years ago. All that practice really helped him catch up to San who was now looking closely at the bear mascot in front of an ice cream store.

"Is this another species of human?" San asked Wooyoung once he caught up to him.

"It's a person wearing a bear costume." Wooyoung said. San nodded taking mental note of this.

Wooyoung on the other hand took a mental note of how many people had had their eyes on San as they walked by and he did not like it one bit.

"Hold still." He told San, messing up his hair to make it look less attractive.

He failed horribly San's bangs covering his face didn't hide the fact that he was gorgeous. Oh well he tried.

Just before Wooyoung could ask San if they could get going. San did the same to Wooyoung messing up his hair.

Wooyoung laughed a little. Matching hair styles nice.

Once in the store, San picked out which version he wanted and Wooyoung added him to his phone plan before the two headed out for ice cream. 

Naturally, San had to try every flavor in the shop before deciding not to get anything till next time. Wooyoung still bought some ice cream for them both later.

During the entire time San was trying the ice cream though something still didn't sit right with Wooyoung. Why was that taxi driver so familiar?

-●- Meanwhile -●-

Fresh out of prison, the guy who I still haven't named and have no idea how he is relevant to the plot had spent a sickeningly long day watching San and this human walk around town and try to break their awkwardness with each other.

He had spent most of the time in the cab watching San learn how to use a phone and it took all he had not to just crash the car and kill San himself.

He groaned wondering when he could actually start this whole game. Shiber wanted drama, he wanted to get on Hongjoong's nerves so why not now?

"You are really impatient aren't you?" Shiber said appearing beside him on the rooftop.

"One of the first things on my resume." The guy said watching as the two came out of the ice cream store smiling.

"Well go ahead and have some fun but make sure not to have too much fun." Shiber said looking at the two with a certain disgust.

"A thank you for going to prison." Shiber added on looking down at his shocked employee.

This rarely ever happens so the guy thanked Shiber right before he disappeared.

"JDJDJDJSJSJ YAAAASSS!" The guy screamed before clearing his throat and thought up something that could cause drama. 

The two weren't sure if this was really San because they had never seen him in human form so he decided to take it easy on the two. 

______________________________________________________________

HIIII! I'm back hehe sorry to keep you all waiting. I was trying my best to save my Bio grade but I failed sooooo.

Thank you to everyone who is reading now! 

Please let me know if the chapters are too short or too long <3

Sorry for any spelling and grammatical errors.