Picking an Outfit

Wooyoung woke up in San's arms, having failed to come up with a reason not to fall asleep on the other's shoulder while accidentally falling asleep anyway. 

Wooyoung found himself smiling uncontrollably as he looked up at San, loving how cute he looked.

It felt nice having someone he could lean on. 

He reached up playing with San's lips, pulling his bottom lip down and letting it go back into place erasing the small pout that was there.

"Good morning." Wooyoung said, watching as San opened his eyes. Did he wake him up? He would feel so bad if he woke him up. 

"Morning." San said, snuggling closer as rested his head on Wooyoung's forehead, falling back asleep, Wooyoung's cell phone ringing somewhere in the background.

San used his powers, not fully awake, handing the phone to Wooyoung who took it and answered.

"Hello." Wooyoung said quietly, San holding him closer. If it was someone calling his human to go to work he wasn't going to let him go. 

"It's outfit picking day!" Jongho yelled into the phone. "We all got the day off, no clue how it happened, don't care, be here in an hour love ya."

Jongho hung up, Wooyoung turning his phone off as he got comfortable on San's shoulder again.

Reality could wait.

Wooyoung had a flashback, as a sense of foreboding overtook him.

Maybe it shouldn't if it came to Jongho. 

San was awake by then, trying to figure out how it was outfit picking day already. He took back what he said about his human going to work. 

"Do you have to go?" San asked. A part of him felt betrayed seeing Wooyoung nod his head and run to his room to get ready. 

San let out a breath, he needed to be rational about this.

Wooyoung didn't accept his feelings and he had to respect that. But no where did it say he couldn't pout and sulk for the rest of the drive to Yunho's place and think about ways to distract himself while his human was on the date.

"If I don't they'll come over here and drag me there you know them." Wooyoung said, with a small smile, brushing his teeth. He really didn't want to go. 

All he wanted to do was to jump back into San's arms and sleep in for the day. There was still time to do that if he wrapped up the outfit picking fast enough. 

"Does Seonghwa hyung want to come?" Wooyoung asked, walking over to his closet to find  something plain to wear. 

"He should rest." San said, wondering how tired he would be if he searched the entire Earth looking for Seonghwa. 

San used his powers to get dressed, once Wooyoung was done, watching his human grab his car keys. 

The two got into the car, San being the first one in as he let his thoughts catch up to him. 

Maybe he could sabotage the date?

San gulped, a sudden disturbing thought popping into his head.

"How many blind dates end up in marriage?" San asked, turning around in his seat to look at his human. Wooyoung looked over at him, surprised by the random question, thinking about the statics.

"Not sure but I don't think a lot of them do." Wooyoung said, holding back his laugh. How did he not fall for San yet?

"You aren't letting yourself fall for him."  Wooyoung thought.