Group Assignment

"I'm telling you they forgot about us." Wilson said, doing what any bored demon does, playing a tennis match with his friend's powers to practice for his match with Hyunyee later that afternoon.

Han-gyeol sat next to the pool, a book hovering over him as the page turned on it's own.

"We can't do anything until said person gets here." Han-gyeol said, not entirely upset that they hadn't done anything.

"What is he Voldemort? You can say his name hyung, it's Seonghwa. S-e-o-n-g-h-w-a. Seonghwa." Wilson said, spelling out the others name as he thankfully hit the ball back full force watching it come back again.

"Why are you so annoying today?" Han-gyeol said, not missing a single word of the book that he was reading even while talking and playing tennis. 

"I could ask the same for you." Wilson said, stopping the ball that Han-gyeol sent out of the court from breaking any windows as he hit it again, sending it towards the floating tennis racket and his opponent.

"What's so important about that guy anyway?" Wilson asked. "Why can't we shake them up a little like before? Why do we have to wait till he gets here?"

"Hyunyee is going to win again this time too if you don't stay quiet and keep practicing."

Han-gyeol said, making a water bottle appear out of nowhere for Wilson who was breathing heavily. 

"No, I looked into it and I think I'm going to win this time." Wilson said, having looked into the future. He caught the ball, setting his racket down with it as he caught the flying water bottle. 

"Are you using tennis as an excuse to hide the fact that you might be stalling not to hurt San?" Wilson said, taking a sip of the freezing cold water. For a second he thought his insides were going stop but that's Han-gyeol for ya. 

"You did go out of your way to make sure that Shiber only took his powers and didn't kill him once this whole thing was over." Wilson said, coming to sit down next to the other who didn't bother looking at him but stopped reading.

"Did you see when Seonghwa was going to get here?." Han-gyeol asked, the book closing shut and disappearing to his library.

"Soon, San has to admit that he has feelings for-" Wilson said trading off,  looking at Han-gyeol who didn't look sad but probably would be sad later on knowing that San liked Wooyoung.

"The delicious array of food that Korea has to offer, then he'll get here." Wilson smiled, thinking that he dogged that conversation.

"How long would that be?" Han-gyeol asked, making himself some iced lemon tea. He had a feeling that Wilson wasn't taking about the actual food given that he knew exactly what his   former king liked and didn't like. 

Wooyoung was most likely the (full course) meal Wilson was referring too. 

"Two weeks, maybe three?" Wilson said, stealing the cup to take a sip not getting slapped since Han-gyeol wasn't like that.

Steal any food or drinks from Hyunyee and that little lady would have you flying through the air and falling down from the highest point in the sky.

Wilson closed eyes, trying to get a better vision of the future. Han-gyeol sipped his tea watching as a smile grew on Wilson's face.

"Seonghwa is on his way, expected to come in the next  week or so." Wilson said, watching Jongho walk down the stairs with the new group assignment sheet.

"Let's tell Shiber." Han-gyeol said, feeling a small rush of excitement and scaring Wilson again since he knew Han-gyeol rarely felt anything.

 ~•~•~•~ At the office  ~•~•~•~