Kinda of a Date

Halfway to the theater, Wooyoung and San stopped at a store to buy caramel popcorn and other snacks hiding them in Wooyoung's bag and in San's pockets.

"San, M and M's?" Wooyoung asked, at checkout as San nodded.

"This too please." Wooyoung said, shoving the M and M's into San's pockets after the cashier rang it up.

"Thank you!" Wooyoung said, grabbing his bag and San's hand as they left the store.

"We'll buy drinks there so they don't suspect us." Wooyoung said, letting go of a blushing San's hand to check to see which horror movies were being shown.

"How does Hypnosis sound?" Wooyoung asked, reading the description. It did not sound like a horror movie with a lot of jump scares which was what he was hoping for.

"Scary." San said, looking up at Wooyoung. 

"But also extremely interesting." Wooyoung said, scrolling through the other films.

*insert random horror movie title that doesn't exist outside this fanfic for the sake of this fanfic*

"How about this one?" Wooyoung said, biting his lip, looking at the description and then up at San.

"The Devil's Festival?" San asked, stopping a moment to read the description.

"Would you prefer something with ghosts?" Wooyoung asked, scrolling to the rest of the movies.

"I want to see how we're represented in this society so I wouldn't mind." San said, as they neared the theater, crossing the last street.

"Then let's watch this one?" Wooyoung said, questioning his own decisions, as they walked into the lobby, going back to look over the movie description again.

"Two drinks and two tickets to The Devil's Festival please." San spoke for him, when they reached the ticket counter. It was a little empty since it was still a workday and during work hours.

Well that didn't leave room for Wooyoung to doubt the movie choice.

The two got their drinks, San letting out a sigh of relief once they sat down in their seats taking out the snacks carefully. Wooyoung chuckled, opening his bag and setting it down in between them with the caramel popcorn.

They watched the ads eating the popcorn and snacks as they waited.

As the movie was about to start, someone behind them tapped onto Wooyoung's shoulder making both of them turn around.

"Wooyoung sunbae?"

"Taehyun?" Wooyoung asked, a smile growing on his face as he looked at the younger. "It's been so long, how are you?"

"Oh my gosh I knew it was you! I'm doing well, it's so nice to see you. How are you?" Taehyun said, with a happy smile leaning in to hug Wooyoung who happily hugged back.

"I'm doing great now that I see you, come sit with us quick before the movie starts." Wooyoung said, Taehyun smiling and jumping over the seats to sit next to Wooyoung.

"Hello hyung, I'm Taehyun, nice to meet you." Taehyun said, introducing himself as he leaned over to shake San's hand who accepted with a smile. He seemed harmless. 

"San, nice to meet you too." San replied, Taehyun giving him one last smile before they both turned over to the movie. Nice to meet you seemed to be the most common way of greeting for humans. 

"Wait, aren't you scared of horror movies?" Wooyoung asked, suddenly looking over at Taehyun who was munching on popcorn.

"Terrified. Buuuut I'm kicking the habit one scary movie at a time. So far this is my 15th one and I've only slept at Soobin's place for the past two weeks." Taehyun admitted with a shrug.