Chapter Five Pt. 2

Wooyoung walked back into the living room after ordering his chicken looking at San who looked up at him with the list.

"Here you go human." San said handing him the paper with only one thing written on it.

"A cell phone?" Wooyoung said looking up San who looked away kinda shyly.

"If it's okay with you human." San added on.

Why was he acting this way around his human? He's usually never like this not especially with the "if it's okay with you human."

He's a king! He just gives orders and that's that. He was never like this.

"It's cuz you don't know if he's hiding anything.... Yeap that's the excuse we'll go with for now. Not at the fact that this human might actually be nice and caring and not at all deceitful or anything ya know?" San thought barely realizing that his human was talking.

"... you should add more later." Wooyoung said happily putting the list next to the others.

"Food should be here soon. Ima take a shower. Don't open the door okay just in case." Wooyoung said disappearing down the hallway before San could ask about what he had said.

Sheesh this was hard.

~○~●~○~●~○~

The man gulped looking up at the building as he got off his motorcycle.

It wasn't going to be easy explaining to his boss how he got caught by a tiny human and was almost reported for stalking and harassment.

Hey at least his boss wasn't bailing him out of jail?

He took a deep breathe ditching the elevator for the stairs to hopefully delay what was gonna happen. He practiced what he was going to say over and over again but when he saw the bright red door he gave up.

No point in denying it.

"Sir." He said, knocking on the large door as he held his breathe.

"I hope you have good news." Shiber said as the man was instantly poofed into the living room. It was pretty spacious with a great view of Seoul beneath their feet.

"Far from it." The man mumbled, avoiding looking at Shiber's back which was towards him, hoping the other didn't hear him.

"The human caught you?" Shiber said, smoke filling the room as the man noticed that his boss was unusually calm.

He had been tailing Hongjoong for the past few weeks taking note of his every move for Shiber. Getting caught would not be a good idea.

"As a matter of fact he did. He took pictures of the bike and everything." The man said, holding his breathe as Shiber turned around to face him.

Shiber looked at the man taking another puff of smoke.

"You know I have a knack (or habit) at making things turn out the way I want them too right?" Shiber said, his cold self fading away.

"All too well sir." The man said scared but happy knowing that getting fired was not on the list since nothing was thrown at him.

"I have another job for you. Get rest and be back here tomorrow morning and dress comfy. You're going to jail for a few days." Shiber said walking toward his bedroom.

"Thank you for being so upfront sir. I always appreciate it." The man said part sarcastically and part gratefully as he was poofed home.

His boss wasn't that bad...

_______________________________________

Two mini chapters to make up for the late update! 🤭❤

I wonder who "he" is 👀👀👀 (Idk yet myself so any ideas? 😊❤)