Nightmares

Wooyoung was cleaning up the guest room and adding more blankets to the bed. Seonghwa could sleep here tonight unless he wanted to sleep in the window nook in his room which was fine by him.

"Human?" San called out, poking his head into the room.

"What's up?" Wooyoung asked, opening the window to let some fresh air in. This room also had a nook too, which made Wooyoung want to add even more blankets.

"Is it okay if Seonghwa stays here?" San asked, Wooyoung looking up at him offended.

"When did I ever say it wasn't?" Wooyoung asked, watching as Seonghwa walked into the room.

"I asked him to ask." Seonghwa said with a smile that Wooyoung returned.

"Stay here as long as you want hyung." Wooyoung said, walking out of the room to push Seonghwa in.

"Is this room okay? I have a nook in my room that you can sleep in too. It has a curtain so it can be private." Wooyoung asked, seeing San run to his room.

"Here is fine, thank you." Seonghwa said, looking at Wooyoung. This human was by far the nicest he had met his whole time on Earth. (And the one who gave him his jacket but he was never gonna see him again). It was kinda suspicious.

"You can come to our room whenever you want hyung." Wooyoung added, San walking over to them with a hoodie and sweatpants.

"Wear this. It feels like a hug." San said, handing the clothes to Seonghwa, as he was still trying to process why Wooyoung used the word "our."

"You must be tired, so I'll let you get some sleep." Wooyoung said, watching as Seonghwa nodded.

"Thank you." Seonghwa said, looking at San.

"Why can't you be more like Wooyoung?" Seongwha thought glaring at San who stuck his tongue out at him.

"Ah, so polittttte, be comfortable, hyung no need to thank me." Wooyoung said, with a small laugh.

"Good night hyung." Wooyoung said, double checking to see if he put water on the bedside table.

"Good night Wooyoung." Seonghwa said with a smile, looking over at San, as Wooyoung left.

"We'll talk more tomorrow." San said, turning around to leave.

Seonghwa let out a sigh, he was super tired, so he could think about everything later. Later when his brain could actually function.

San ran back into the room, giving Seonghwa a hug catching the other guard.

"Thank you for coming to find me." San said, hugging the other tighter. 

"Sleep well hyung." San said, kissing Seonghwa on the cheek, before disappearing to Wooyoung's room and jumping on the bed next to him.

Seonghwa was probably having a mini heart attack but San didn't really care. Seonghwa was here and he got to stay with his human.

Both good things. 

Wooyoung smiled next to him, seeing the smile on his demon's face, turning around to turn the lights off hearing San let out a little joyous hum. 

~•~•~•~ Slightly disturbing nightmare ahead ~•~•~•

San woke up in a field of flowers, the blue sky being the first thing he saw. Not the best way to start off a nightmare he had to admit but it would get a lot worse.

"San, you know lying around in flowers all day isn't going to make your life suck less!" Han-gyeol shouted, his head now blocking the blue sky.