Chapter Four

San held the giant bear in his arms examining it as it came to life when he set it down, circling the living room and coming to a standing stop in front of him. 

This wasn't exactly what Wooyoung had in mind when he said that the two should practice his powers but it was better than nothing. 

"Who are these for human?" San asked quietly looking small next to the giant bear he picked up as he attempted to possess the dog plushie who flinched on the coach. 

"I- uh got them for you." Wooyoung said nervously questioning if it was a good idea to buy them for San in the first place. "Thought you'd like them." He added as if that made things any better. 

He missed the way San froze feeling a low burn on his cheeks, as he hid behind the giant bear. No one had ever gotten anything for him in his entire 1,000 years or so years of living. But this human got him something without any reason? 

The two looked down as the dog plushie moved on its own turning to look at Wooyoung with its cute drawn on eyes. It moved towards him slowly at first but then made its way to Wooyoung's lap wagging its plush tail. 

Wooyoung smiled looking up at San. "See you're getting the hang of it." 

San nodded still unable to pinpoint the feeling he had. "We need more than this though human." 

"We'll go out first thing tomorrow and practice more." Wooyoung said. He bit his lip wondering if it would be okay to ask if San liked the plushies. 

Instead he got up setting San's plushie down and turned on the TV to San's favorite drama. 

"I'm going to work on some projects. Then we can go out to eat okay?" Wooyoung said, heading to his office. 

San nodded watching his human leave as he sat down between the two plushies. 

The drama became background noise as San hugged the giant bear and inspected the dog plushie. He adored them both but at the same time he couldn't help but wonder why his human got them for him in the first place. 

What are you thinking human? 

~•○•~• Meanwhile •~•○•~

Yeosang was anything but stupid, so when he noticed that Hongjoong kept looking in the rear view mirror at the delivery motorcycle behind them he naturally asked Hongjoong to pull over at  a convenient store so he can buy a few things. 

The motorcycle started following them around since they dropped Wooyoung off which means that he had probably been waiting for them there all along. But Hongjoong kept glancing at the mirror long before that. 

That meant that Hongjoong was dealing with a potential stalker and Yeosang was NOT going to have any of it.

He got out of the car fixing his hair in the mirror as he waited for the motorcycle to pull up. Luckily it did and the driver stopped the motorcycle in the alley just beside the store. 

"Is it that important?" Hongjoong asked leaning into the passenger seat to look up at Yeosang. 

"It'll just take a second." Yeosang smiled warmly as he went inside the store keeping a sharp eye on the guy. 

Once he was in the store he found a place where he could see the license plate number and took tons of pictures making sure to get the company's information. 

He debated calling the cops but decided otherwise since he didn't know the situation.

"You're gonna have to thank me later hyung." Yeosang sighed heading towards the snack area.

Grabbing all of his roommate's favorite snacks and buying them, Yeosang ran to the car quickly getting in as he slammed the door shut. 

"This is the company he works for, his license plate number, and a picture of his motorcycle. It has a small dent in the back. Which should make it easy to identify unless he stole the bike and that would mean we could call the cops on him now." Yeosang said, watching as Hongjoong's eyes grew wide. 

"You're crazy what the heck Yeosang." Hongjoong laughed, a smile making its way onto his lips as he grabbed his phone. 

"Why didn't you tell me when you knew I'd figure it out?" Yeosang asked slightly hurt as he clicked his seat belt into place. 

"There're a lot of things I haven't told you." Hongjoong said with a small smirk. 

______________________________________

Why it took so long for me to upload I have no clue but I hope you guys enjoyed the chapter!

And sorry for any mistakes made!

______________________________________

dazzling_sunlight Thank you for always reading! It truly means the world! ❤