The Side Effect

~•~•~•~ The Next Day After Internally Screaming the Whole Night ~•~•~•~

Wooyoung sat on the living room floor, buried deep in his hoodie, his head on the couch as he looked outside the window letting out a sigh.

San was sitting in front of him reading a book, looking up at the other from time to time. Could this have been the side effect Jongho was asking about?

Wooyoung looked at San letting out another sigh, as he got up to go to his office, his hands in his hoodie pocket.

~•~•~•~ 10 minutes later ~•~•~•~

Wooyoung sat at his desk, gently banging his head on his desk as he sighing.

San walked by Wooyoung's office, walking towards the guest room to see if he left his phone there, stopping momentarily to look at his human.

Definitely a side effect. 

Wooyoung let out a sigh looking up to start his work, finding San in the doorway who quickly walked away hearing Wooyoung sigh again as he left. 

~•~•~•~ 20 minutes later ~•~•~•~

Wooyoung was sitting upside down on the couch, letting blood flow to his brain as he let out a long sigh.

San sat next to him, sipping some coffee as he looked over at the other wondering how long it would last. 

Wooyoung got up feeling his head spin as he looked at San for a moment before getting up again with another sigh. 

~•~•~•~ An hour and a half later ~•~•~•~

Wooyoung was lying down outside on the balcony staring at the blue sky as he let out another sigh.

San was sitting behind him, leaning back on the glass door, keeping an eye on his human closely. Should he start to get worried?

Wooyoung looked up at him for a moment, before looking up at the sky again and letting out another sigh. 

~•~•~•~ More than an hour later ~•~•~•~

Wooyoung was doing a handstand leaning up against the wall as he looked outside letting out another long sigh. 

"Human, are you okay?" San asked, already really worried about the other.

Wooyoung looked up at him for a moment, letting himself fall to the ground and onto his feet the whole room spinning as he did so.

He smiled not saying anything as he pat San on the shoulder with a small nod before walking away.

~•~•~•~ More than while later ~•~•~•~

Wooyoung had moved the coffee table and began rolling from one couch to the other in a blanket burrito he had created for himself letting out another long sigh.

San carefully watched from the kitchen working on a puzzle he had found in the guest room. Maybe it wasn't a side effect? Maybe his human was just stressed out?

Wooyoung stopped, looking up at San mid roll letting out a sigh before going back to rolling around again.

~•~•~•~ Even more of a while later ~•~•~•~

Wooyoung was running laps around the neighborhood, San sitting in the balcony and counting each lap he had run.

Nothing really scared San but this was a very concerning manner.