Chapter Three

Wooyoung didn't even try to explain why he had a giant bear plushie on his back and a smaller one in his hand as he gently set the two down in the back seat of Hongjoong's car.

"Thanks Hongjoong, I just need to grab a file from the office." Yeosang said with smile as he rode shot gun.

"It was on the way. Wooyoung and company what's your address?" Hongjoong smiled handing his phone to Wooyoung as he looked from the giant bear to Wooyoung and back.

Wooyoung typed in his address handing the phone back to Hongjoong as he chuckled at the joke.

"You know it looks just like you hyung." Yeosang said, inspecting the teddy bear and Hongjoong resemblance.

Hongjoong looked back the teddy bear and himself in the mirror.

"I'm cuter." He said with a small wink as Yeosang erupted into giggles.

"In what world is that accuarte?" Yeosang laughed. Hongjoong grabbed Yeosang's cheeks pulling them lightly as the two started to argue playfully.

Wooyoung quitley sat in the back with a smile on his face looking at the two. His heart hurt a bit because him and Changbin were like that once too.

~○~

After thanking both Yeosang and Hongjoong, Wooyoung ran upstairs to his apartment fishing out his keys and opening the door.

He walked in quietly just in case San was sleeping, only to find him standing in the middle of his living room surrounded by floating furniture as his dishes flew in and out of the cabinet.

San almost immediately noticed Wooyoung, everything going back to the exact way it was when he had left the house in a blink of an eye.

"Hello Human." San said, walking up to the door where Wooyoung was.

"Hey San." Wooyoung said, mouth still slightly hung open at the floating things.

"I have an issue that I would like to discuss with you." San said, his hands resting in nervous jumbles behind his back.

He had spent the entire morning debating whether he should tell his human about this or just keep it to himself and in the end he was just going to say it.

Wooyoung smiled and went to the living room to drop off the giant bear and plushie on the couch.

"I'm all ears." Wooyoung said, plopping down next to the bear as he looked up at San.

San gave him a werid look. "He only has two ears. Did the human air have something in it that affected his brain?"

Wooyoung panicked a little again not at all expecting to hear the familiar San-not-using-his-mouth-to-speak-voice-and-idk-what-it-is-yet.

"So what's the issue?" Wooyoung said quickly changing the subject and getting rid of that thought.

"We have two actually, but the main one-" San started calmy. "-is that my powers won't work."

"What do you mean? The whole living room was floating when I walked in." Wooyoung said genuinely curious as to where this was coming from.

"I didn't willing do that." San said, starting straight through Wooyoung's soul and out the other side. The tension in the room was thicker than Yunho's butt and Wooyoung quickly gulped looking away.

The two weren't all that good at communicating with each other even if they were getting along.

"That's okay don't panic. We can work something out." Wooyoung said calmly breaking eye contact as he reached for a chocolate candy on the coffee table.

"What's the second issue?" Wooyoung asked. San looked drained as he walked back and fourth between the kitchen and living room.

"I have no way back home." San said sounding more sad than angry. "The ouija board that brought me here is gone and your little human friend hasn't found it yet has he and-"

Wooyoung hit him with the dog plushie he had gotten and smiled.

"Stop stressing and leave it to me. Didn't you sign a contract that specifically said I'd help you find your way back home?" Wooyoung said with an adorable smile that made San forget he was worried.

"It's simple." Wooyoung said, heading to his office to find a notepad and pen.

"We'll start by making a list of the things you can usually do with your powers and practice them to find the root of the issue then address that. We also have to try using your powers when you're angry, sad, or stressed to see if there is an emotionally connection." Wooyoung smiled, moving on to plan B if that were to fail.

He made it all sound so simple and for a moment San was thankful that this was the human he was stuck with.

"As for getting you back home-" Wooyoung said, brining the pen to his lips.

"Our best chance is researching about the board's origins and finding anyone who can help." Wooyoung smiled, jotting down the last of his plans and sticking them to the refrigerator with a small bumble bee magnet.

"How did he take all my bottled up stress, melt it down and make into something so simple?" San thought as he looked at Wooyoung.

Wooyoung just waved a hand in front of his face. "How does that sound?"

"Good." San said reviewing the plan on the refrigerator.

Were all humans this complicated?

______________________________________

I have sudden ideas back to back and then writers block sets in... slowly but surely though we're heading towards some drama 😈