Chocolate Milk

"That's a lot of chocolate milk." San said, walking out of the store with Wooyoung who had bought all the chocolate milk from all the convenient stores on the block.

"I can help you carry some." San said, reaching out to take one of the bags.

"It's okay, thank you." Wooyoung said, pulling the bags away, before quickly walking away from San.

San sighed, using his powers to take them to the playground they first signed the roommate contract in.

"You don't have to run away from me, human." San said, Wooyoung stopping in his tracks. "I won't act on my feelings unless it's necessary."

Wooyoung sat on one of the swings, taking out two of the chocolate milk cartons and setting the others down. He opened one and handed it to San, before opening his own and taking a few sips.

To say he was panicking was an understatement.

He had never ever been confessed to (he was the one who asked Changbin out) and frankly all the feelings he was feeling before the confession made everything worse in terms of properly  handling the situation.

He must have stayed quiet for a long time.

"I'll um take these home for you and give you some alone time." San said, making Wooyoung look over at him. Wooyoung just nodded, taking a few more chocolate milks for himself before turning around to stare at the city.

Ugh he was being such an idiot.

He did have feelings for San but they-just- it.

Wooyoung let out a long sigh, finishing his third cartoon of chocolate milk, before he fished out his phone and looked at the time.

He had been sitting at the park for more than an hour, which was probably more than enough time to think and plenty more to make San worried.

Seeing their roommate contract sitting on the swing next to him really gave him the push he needed to just get up and go to his demon. 

He got up, recycling the milk cartoons before sprinting home.

Sheesh he had to stop being like this.

Wooyoung got home, kicking his shoes off as he walked into the living room. His heart sunk, not seeing San.

"Human?"

Wooyoung looked over to the bedroom door, taking a deep breath as he walked towards it,

"Do you really like me?" Wooyoung asked, from the other side of the door.

San let out a sigh letting his head fall down still wrapped in the blanket as he started at the floor.

"I really like you." San said, looking sideways at the door.

Wooyoung's heart started to beat faster as he turned around, sliding to the ground with his back towards the door.

"You don't have to accept my feelings at all and if I made you un-" San began his voice a bit louder.

"I'm sorry." Wooyoung said, making San go silent.

"I'm sorry that I can't accept your feelings." Wooyoung said, somehow not breaking the silence of the room.

"I wish I could but-" Wooyoung let out a sigh, biting his lip. "I'm still stuck... I haven't been able to live outside the moment that he left me and until that moment ends I can't let anyone in without hurting them."

San's heart stopped feeling Wooyoung hug him as he hugged back a moment later.

"The last person I want to hurt is you but-"

"Thank you for liking me." Wooyoung said, involuntarily using San's powers for his own again. "Thank you for coming into my life."

San smiled, hugging Wooyoung back. He sure as heck picked the right person to like and he was never going to back down.

That he had would probably have Wooyoung's words ringing through his head for a long time.

"And you should probably teach me how to not accidentally use your powers." Wooyoung let out a small smile on his face. 

___________________________________________

Hello ya'll! I am back from the nightmare that is my life to bring you a very short chapter. I hope you all had a great summer and if school is starting for anyone I hope that it goes as well as it can go! 

Sorry for any errors :)